Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Holly back to work
Jeremy and I had a good day together. He was pretty good doing the ABC's. I limited the time we were doing it so he wouldn't get bored. I'm going to do it everyday in just ten to twenty minute intervals. We went outside and played some T-ball and Basketball. We came in and put together his parking garage. The design was easy but snapping the pieces into place and putting all the stickers on it was a pain. At least it's done. Made a quick meal of spaghetti since it was Holly's first day back and I didn't know how her stomach would be. She had a good day and I'm relieved. She even ate lunch with other people. Played a little GTA before work. Work was slow. I was sore from hockey. Had to recoup two skids on a deck. I don't think the second skid was shrink wrapped at all. It was OWB too. Went food shopping afterwards. Bought an FM transmitter and more RCA cables. Have to buy a surge protector for the living room. Want to get the entertainment center sometime soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment