Father's Day was nice. Holly made me french onion soup. She bought me the warlock figure. Bonny told me there was no hockey and then they had it. Pissed me off when I learned this.
Went to mom's but Chris wasn't there. He went to Atlantic City. We had a nice dinner but I was bored while I was there.
Went to mom's to visit with Jeremy. Aunt Mare came up that morning and they were all set to see Cheriffa the next morning. We just hung out and got Chinese food. Chris and I played tennis and I won in the tiebreaker with a score of 12-11. I had come back from 3 sets down to win. Jeremy was playing with Jerrod again.
Had a nice 4th. Went to get Jeremy an ice cream from the ice cream truck and wound up chasing it down. Afterwards we went swimming in the neighbors pool. Holly learned how to swim! Jeremy didn't go in the pool with us. We hung out outside for a while and then went to see the fireworks at Jim Thorpe. We got there for 8:30 and then learned the fireworks weren't until 10. They had a 60's cover band which was ok in the beginning but got annoying towards the end. There were a few games and rides and we wasted some time there. It was small and you had to purchase a ticket to buy food. I did the speed pitch and got a max of 64 on my last ball. Didn't know if i'd break 60. I'd like to try it again. Jeremy played on the playground and then we sat in the grass waiting for the fireworks. The fireworks were pretty decent. Probably go there every year. Holly originally planned Allentown and I wasn't looking forward to that with all the traffic. Stopped and got donuts on the way home.
Scored the winning goal in a shootout. I was the third shooter. Fatboy wanted to shoot but I had a really decent game. I didn't say I wanted to shoot but Ryan suggested it. I decided beforehand that I would go 5 hole on Tye and he got a piece of it but it barely rolled in. The last game I played I started yelling at the dickhead on the other team. He checked me in front of the net and I was going to nail him but I didn't get out there at the same time as him.
We went shopping and got ourselves a 23" monitor and some new curtains. The monitor is awesome. We were debating on whether or not to get a laptop but decided against it at the last minute.
Holly and I were watching a show on the computer and Jeremy was watching a movie down here when his TV went out. Holly flipped the circuit breakers and after flipping the main, lost all power. Dale came down (it was 12 at night) and he rigged it so we would have power for the night. The next day I went to Shea's, then called Home Depot and the guy gave me an attitude. Drove down to Lowes and they didn't have it and the guy suggested a place in Allentown. Found it in a downpour after changing directions a few times. The guy told me they didn't make those breakers anymore and we'd have to take the bar out in the box. Dale came a few hours later and he took the covers off the outlets in the computer room. He found 6 mice in the outlet we plug the computer into! They had all crammed themselves in there. The box should've only take a few minutes but it took hours to get the wires to stay in. It was ridiculous. We would put them in all the way and screw them down and they would come right out.
We were stuck on Thorim for a few weeks after getting him to really close a few times (1%, 4%). We got him down and then got Freya down and the guild got Mimirom down on the Saturday night (which I didn't sign up for). I bought the chest piece w/ emblems after losing the rolls. On Saturday night we got 10 man Sarth plus 3 drakes. I didn't originally get invited but since someone dropped out, I got the chance. We did it after a few attempts and it wasn't too bad. It drops a drake and we're going to farm it. Been doing multi boxing so I can get my Druid up to 60. Playing a priest and mage at the same time. They're both at 51-53. It's starting to get annoying but I only have a few more hours to go. Then I'm going to transfer the Priest to my regular account and maybe level up the druid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment