Summer has gone fast. Jeremy is scheduled for AM kindergarten, which only lasts from 8:30-11:15. I was hoping to take some morning classes but that puts a damper in that.
Holly's vacation was pretty shitty. Mac swallowed a three pieces of that rubber bone and needed surgery. Cost us 1100 dollars. Holly was sick basically her whole vacation.
My hockey started off strong but ended really shitty. They waited too long to collect money so guys got their share of playing for a few weeks and then quit. We only had 2-3 people show up for the last few games and even when they combined our team with another team, there wasn't enough. I drove down there twice for games that were canceled and changed and it was upsetting. Such good potential. Holly has asked me to ref a few times and I might go this sunday for 50 dollars for three games. Decent money.
Dale and Shirley were supposed to come down on the weekend but didn't because Benny is getting sent of to jail. Yesterday.
Started writing magic articles and have had 4 published so far. They pay about 20 credits each which is decent. Haven't felt like writing them much lately but have two or three in the works. No one seems to really like my articles and they don't comment on them. I don't care, I just want the credits.
I was planning on playing in two M11 prereleases but only played in one. I opened a Primeval Titan! I quickly sold it for 50 tickets. I figured it wouldn't rise above that rate and right now it is about 55, which isn't too much of a difference. I expect it to drop a lot during the release events which begin tomorrow. The prize support is pretty shitty for prerelease events and I figured the Sun Titan's would be fairly cheap but they aren't as cheap as i thought it would be. I want to start playing in more constructed tournaments, which i haven't much lately. Going to play in a few M11 release events, hopefully qualify for the championship series but I doubt it. At least start playing standard or Zen block constructed. Probably would prefer standard. Want to play in at least one every day or other day, especially if i'm scoring prizes.
Bought Starcraft 2 last week. Got a 20 dollar coupon good at Kmart. They're starting to have some decent game deals. This week they had a buy a 20 dollar psn card, get 10 dollars coupon back. Didn't know whether or not I was going to buy it because it was sixty dollars and I bought a whole bunch of games during the steam summer sale but I decided to get it and I'm glad I did. I suck at it and still don't know how to play it well but I'm having fun with it. Beat MGS4 last night after playing for a few hours straight. The end of the game was pretty great. Got through a few stages through Bioshock 2, it's been pretty decent. Had a 10 dollar amazon coupon that was about to expire so I bought Assasin's Creed 2 for 25 less the coupon. Pretty decent deal.
Read 2010, 2061, and 3001 in the last few weeks. Also read "The Natural". Natural is chris's favorite. I thought it was alright, not the greatest. Rented a few financial books this week, one about Lehman brothers, don't know if i'm going to finish them. The puppet shows are over, Jeremy only missed one of them. I'm glad they're over, they were getting pretty crowded and the parents were pretty annoying.
Started watching that Louie show and it's been pretty funny, better than his other series. Started watching Dexter again, watched the third season and it as ok. Have nothing much to watch.
Went to see Inception the other night by myself because Holly saw it with Jess a few weeks ago. I liked it, best movie I've seen in a while. Been a pretty shitty summer movie season.
Went to the casino to see chris deal and to eat at the buffet. Chris fucked up as soon as he started dealing and he told us to leave. It was making me nervous watching him anyway. The buffet food was decent, not as many selections as Old Country. Their chienese was good, so was the pizza and stuffed shells. We got there at like 745 and the buffet closes at 8. Weird that it closes so early. I played blackjack for the first time. I tried to play at a 10 dollar table but they were all taken. I played for like half a shoe at a 15 dollar table. I set out to lose like 150 but the dealer busted a bunch of times and I walked away 95 dollars up. The broad next to me hit blackjack 2 times where I would've hit because I had a 10 as well. I liked playing and have the itch to play again. Dad played 20 dollars on roulette and was watching craps for about an hour but didn't play. I went back to the house for a little while to hang out with chris. He dealt me some blackjack on his table and we played with the iphone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment