Monday, June 4, 2007

Got the bike almost all good to go. I brought the fork to Peterson's to have the racer crown off. He gave me a spacer for the steerer tube instead of us only cutting the 17 or so mm off. I played with the Reba in the yard and it's really really nice. Hopefully I'll get to test it out this week. The disc brakes i was (and still am) having a problem fine tuning. I can't them to have enough stopping power with the wheel turning freely. I have to play with them some more and i don't feel like it. i just want to be able to ride the bike. I didn't ride at all last week and the weekend was shitty. Plus on Friday night after only being at work for an hour I hurt my shoulder. Of course on Friday. Couldn't happen on a Wednesday. Missed hockey. I've avoided using it and still feels weak. Went to the doctor today for it and have to have a follow up next week. I may need therapy. Don't know if this if from when i was lifting or what. He said it's stiff. Of course they won't give me off at work. I'll have to go in there and do nothing for hours. We'll see what happens.

Didn't do much of anything on the weekend. Holly and I went shopping for her dad on Saturday and went to A&W for lunch. I went home and watched the game (lets go Ottawa!). Wish i could stay home and watch it tonight. It was a good exciting game. Played Oblivion and tried to get the disc brakes right the rest of the night. Sunday just hung out and played video games and made some orders.

No comments: