Monday, July 2, 2007

Been a fat lazy fuck for weeks now. Haven't done much of anything physical, besides one biking session with chris, a few games of tennis and a few weeks of hockey. Been lazy lazy lazy!! They extended hockey four extra weeks. I didn't go the first week because of my shoulder. Went the following three. Haven't played well at all. I've always been on a team with Tim, Ryan, Nick, Sal, and Ozzie. I don't like playing with that team all that much. Not much competition on the other team and I find myself playing lazy instead of skating back.

Chris and I went biking once to Merli. He had a good time there. The blue trails were too difficult for him and the red ones were challenging. We did a moderate loop. We missed some good stuff towards the end of the loop, where you ride right along the stream. I lost the back nuts for the disc brake cable on the front so i don't have a front disc brake. I felt like going this weekend but it was late by the time I woke up and I didn't feel like driving. If the trails were closer, i'd be going more often.

Put thirty hours into Oblivion. When I first started playing it I thought it was the best game ever. It's an awesome game but kind of repetitive. I'm only in the mages guild though. The missions for the Thieves guild and Dark Brotherhood are supposed to be enjoyable. The graphics are awesome. I started playing Morrowind too and the varied landscapes and creatures are a bit better than oblivion. Morrowind seems a bit too easy though. There are advantages and disadvantages in each. I suck at Devil May Cry. I haven't played it all that much but i'm still stuck on the third level. Chris I spent some time the other night unlocking all the levels we didn't have in Smash Bros. I never realized how much content that game had in it.

I was on light duty for two weeks. I went to two therapy sessions and then the doctor told me I was ok to go back to work. I haven't had any shoulder pain but if I do I'm going to immedately report it. I was a freight analyst for those two weeks. Easy job. Ended up sitting in the office and watching a lot of Yankees baseball while I was uploading pictures and submitting forms. I made pretty decent money from workman's comp. I only missed 200 worth of income but was paid 350 from my check.

We've been trying to potty train Jeremy for the last two weeks. Holly made a reward chart and some days he does well and some days he doesn't. We've had a really hard time getting him to go to sleep the last few weeks. He hasn't been good with naps either. I took him swimming twice last week. I held him in the big pool and he kept complaining "it's cold, it's cold". He played by himself in the baby pool. He kept telling me he wanted to jump in the big pool but he was too scared. I took him there the next day but it started thundering a few minute after we got there and they basically closed the pool. I took him to the lake to see if he liked it but he said "it's too dirty".

Holly had a major panic attack on Saturday/Sunday July 1st. It was mostly from her dad's drinking and from her worrying. It's the first one she's had in a long time and hopefully for a logn time to come. We ran on the treadmill together last night and we're going to try to do it three times a week to stay healthy.

No comments: