Sunday, July 8, 2007

It's been a pretty eventful week, especially for jeremy. The fourth of July fell on Wednesday but it was a shitty day because of the weather. Ashleigh and Cindy came over and Holly and I cooked up some burgers, hot dogs, and shiskabobs. We were supposed to go see fireworks in Stroudsburg but it was raining pretty good when we left and I was being a dick. We ended up going to get ice cream and to the arcade. We came home and lit off some sparklers (which Jeremy wasn't too thrilled with) and we cooked Holly's salmon which came out pretty tasty (even though I only tried a little piece). Friday we took him to the movies for the first time. Ratouitille or however you spell it. I'm not going to look it up right now. It wasn't too great of an experience but it wasn't deadly either. We originally went to the top row of seats but he started getting antsy through the previews (it seemed like more previews than normal but maybe that's because Jeremy was starting to act up). The theater was pretty packed so we walked him down the steps and started to leave. He didn't want to leave so we bought him some twizzlers. We went to the second row in the theater and he was pretty good for about an hour. He was eating and watching the movie and sitting on Holly's lap. He asked for soda and Holly took him to get some and then after drinking the soda and being good, he started to go up and down our aisle. Thankfully there wasn't anyone sitting near us. The movie ended shortly after and we went home. Sucks doing stuff on Fridays because we can't stay long enough to do anything afterward. Holly took him to the carnival on Friday night and he had fun going on a Tank and Train ride. He won a few smal cars in the duck game and a few dinosaurs. They also had fireworks on Friday. Saturday we went to Amadeo's for lunch (tried the rice balls and they weren't too good), went shopping for her dad and then took Jeremy to the beach. We stayed there for a while. Jeremy was near the lake looking at ducks and we told he we had to go so he started running and Splash, he went right into this muddy puddle. It was pretty funny. We went to the carnival for a bit. He rode on a few rides (train, tank, horse), got him some french fries and a toy and got myself a candy apple w/ nuts. And Holly got a lemonaide. Went home and played games online and started selling some of my magic online cards. I found a really good buyer/seller bot that offers great buy prices. There's not much of a differential between his buy and sell prices. Sold most of my duals (except one Hallowed Fountain and the Rav Duals.). I might keep the rav duals because they're not selling for much (except for Watery Grave). I miss the Godless Shrines for some reason. Black and white were always my favorite decks w/ Dark Confidant. I'm going to sell most of the tickets on ebay in the next few weeks after I finish cashing in my collection. Just gotta decide what I want to cash in. Was suprised that Doubling Seasons sold for 3.5 each. Maybe because of cheap decks with saprolings. I'm hooked on COD again and didn't go to bed until five. Woke up at nine to go riding w/ Anthony. Anthony moved back here until September. We went to Lackawanna State Park. It was in the 90's today but it didn't really feel like it there. He started to get dizzy early on so we only did five miles and left. Then we went to Tobyhanna and did another six. Holly took Jeremy to hockey. He was good and I had a good time there. The biking in the morning seems to put me in a better mood and condition to play hockey later in the day. It was hotter in there than it's been the last few weeks but i felt better today than the previous weeks. Skated harder too. Went to Burger King for some late night food. We went shopping at Walmart and bought a new keyboard and finally got a printer. We still need to buy a hamock and crotchet set.

Been pretty hooked on Devil May Cry 3 and a little burned out on Oblivion and Morrowind. I bet i'll get back to them in the next few weeks when I burn out on COD. Was going to play Battlefield but the button config still annoys me. Want to buy the big button controller for PC games. Holly just made me a strawberry shortcake and it's the absolute best ever!!!! I've been fiending for it for a few days now and my mouth was watering driving home thinking about it. My mouth is watering thinking about her hot and sexy bod!!! I'm going to finish eating and fuck her brains out!

No comments: