I posted a stock prediction post and the fucking thing didn't publish. I listed some stocks I was watching. I would've had a great great week if I invested in a few of them. Here's what I listed on Wednesday and some results----
NTRI- down 3 points after earnings calls, gapped up three points the next day for a thirty three percent change. Biggest short position in the market. More upside here and i think mid thirties soon.
VG-Up sixty percent on lawsuit settlement, after hours Thursday. I'll be honest I was watching it for another short squeeze during the day but news was after hours.
INPC-Heavy accumulation on Friday, up thirty five percent during the day and fifteen after hours.
CFC- Up forty percent on Friday after declairing 1.5 billion loss but profits looking forward
Here are some picks and predictions for the near future--
LUM is heavily manipulated right now but can see the upside to the mid 2's quite quickly with some news. I think the rate cut news may help this move to positive levels this week. If they let this go, it could catch fire again and move a dollar in a week. I don't like how it moved to the 2.12's on friday and ended up at 1.96.
NEOL-thought it may have found trading range last week. I think it will go lower with impatient investors bailing out.
INPC-will be an interesting play for Monday. I think I may buy in the pre market and see what happens. I should've bought low levels on Thursday. Would've been up more than fifty percent already.
Other stocks I'm watching- EPAX is more of a long term play and I don't think will shoot up quickly. I think it'll be a long recovery.
WCG-I'm interested to see where this is going. It could be an Enron or it could pop upwards. I'm watching closely here and think we could see a short squeeze on any positive news. There should be news soon.
AFN-reports earnings next two weeks and is a buy at these levels. Want to wait until earnings to see what happens.
JSDA-flirting with high nines. Interested to see what happens in earnings. Easily upside to the stock. I think maybe a dollar or two is the greatest downside and this may be my next investment.
FMT-at the 3 level, i think a buyout of the company to the tune of 4.5 or 5 or even the high six is very likely and i'm watching it.
BRLC-president of company has been pumping stock and it may be a buy after earnings...
My next likely plays are: INPC on Monday morning, 800 shares, JSDA during the week, 100 shares, WCG and FMT on news, BRLC after earnings 200 shares...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment