Everytime I've said to myself I should update this blog, I put it off because I don't feel like updating everything that's happened. Let's go:
Halloween turned out really fun. I took the day off. Jeremy dressed up as James the train and Holly bought a cheap little devil outfit. We took Jeremy to the Trunk or Treat which only turned out to be an hour affair. I stayed at the car and handed out candy while Holly brought Jeremy around the parking lot. After we left, we came home here so Holly could change and we decided to go see Jessica and to bring Jeremy trick or treating in Mount Pocono. The houses are perfectly spaced so you can get a lot of candy. We went to eat at KFC afterwards and came home to relax.
Thanksgiving came and went quickly. Cindy and Asleigh were here for dinner. I ate here and then went to Mom's and Dad's for supper. Suprisingly I was in the mood for that kind of food and everything was very tasty.
Holly finished school and only has her externships to go. She did well during the quarter and now she only has a few more weeks until she can get a job and hopefully we're out of this house. I consider her a professional speech pathologist already and because of all her training, a doctor.
We were planning on starting Jeremy on a strict potty training regimen after Holly finished school. We decided to put straight into underwear and he shit in the underwear once during the day and peed in the underwear once or twice. But miracuously the next day he was POTTY TRAINED!!!! We were going to put him in a diaper and he said he didn't want to wear one anymore and that was pretty much that. He's had his accidents but they've been few and far between. He just has those night time accidents that we can't prevent.
I promised to take Holly to NY to see the tree and the city during Christmas (which I've never seen myself). We didn't have much planned (only to see the tree and to go to Tiffany's) and that was the major flaw of our trip. We arrived in the City around 4 pm and immediately went towards the tree. It was a body on body ordeal near the tree. We only stayed in that spot for a little while and then moved on. We then went to Tiffany's where Holly bought a Heart Neckace. After that we basically just walked around the city looking for somewhere to eat. Everywhere was jammed and we didn't stop in any stores except the Sharper Image. We couldn't even find a place to eat and wound up eating in the Port in a Pizza Place. The pizza wasn't bad but the Pasta and everything else I got for Holly wasn't great. We bought a crossword puzzle book to do on the bus ride home and I bought the Playboy with the Artie Interview. We were waiting at the gate that the internet told us and it turned out to be wrong. Thank God a bus driver came over and asked us what we were waiting for. Unfortunately we didn't get to sit together. Holly sat with some kid from a different country and I sat with this black guy that went to sleeep. We sat back together at Stroudsburg. We went to Perkins afterward and that ended our NY day.
We took Jeremy to Nay Aug park to see their "Lights in the Park" display. We ate at Panera beforehand and Jeremy ate almost a whole slice of pizza at Montage. The traffic getting in the park was horrible but I was suprised with how nice the display was after we got in. I liked it a lot more than I thought I would and Holly and Jeremy enjoyed it. We started to head home when my serpentine belt broke. We stopped in front of this house where these college age kids were dealing drugs. We called Dale who took the belt off his car and came down to us. It took hours to get the car going, mostly because the old belt was wraped all over the place. We had to cut my compressor belt too.
Christmas, as always, was nice. It fell perfect this year so I had a four day weekend. The same thing with New Years Day. We spent Christmas Eve at Holly's. We exchanged ornaments and just basically hung out for the day. I got an awesome Cartman ornament and a NY Rangers. I got Holly an angel and Mr and Mrs. Clause that hooks right up in your lights and turns different colors. I thought it was a romantic couple ornament and I picked it up when we were food shopping. I saw it and ran right up to the checkout counter with it. Guess I didn't look at it closely enough. We went to my parent's on late Christmas Eve. I had dinner there. EXCELLLENT AS ALWAYS!! The stupid fucking Seafood Manager at Stop and Shop was supposed to put ten tails on the side for Dad and he only put five so I guess dad gave him the evil eye and the one sentence dark cold comment and the guy went to a different store and got the rest of the tails for dad. Because she only thought we were getting five tails from Stop and Shop, Mom then went out and bought some tails. So we'll be having broiled Lobster sometime soon!! Anyway, we then hung out the rest of Christmas Eve Night, watching Polar Express, Kenny and Spenny, Sabrina the Teenage Witch and playing Contra 3. I slept on the floor and Holly layed on the couch. Mom and Dad woke up bright and early and prevented her from sleeping. Jeremy got a lot of things and he ripped right through them one after the other. He still probably doesn't realize all the presents he has. I got it on video tape. I made out well, like every other Christmas. Here's a list of gifts:
Mom and Dad-
-Tour 10w40 Black, White, Silver Hockey Pants-Wasn't that thrilled about these when I opened them but I'm gay when it comes to changing hockey equip. I needed these. They were too small and mom has to send them back but I ordered and extra large yesterday night.
-Sherwood Coffey Stick- I wanted to get a two or three pack but they didn't have any in stock of course.
-Hooded Sweatshirt- It was plain black. I didn't like it and Mom and Dad exchanged it for a NY Rangers that I don't like too much. I'm going to go back and see what they have at Kohls.
-Socks, Long Johns.
-Mass Effect
-Call of Duty 4
-PSP Case
-2 Gig Sony Pro Duo Memory Stick for PSP
-Pair of Brown Pants
-Cingular Go Phone
-Subscription to the Wall Street Journal
From Holly:
-Modded Sony PSP from ebay!!! Great present, so so so happy with it.
-R2D2 robot that we saw in Sharper Image. Such a fun present, something I would've never bought for myself.
-Pants from Old Navy
-Polo Ass. Shoes
-Silk Boxers
-Silk Pajamas- I didn't like these when I opened them and thought they were kind of gay but they were pretty comfortable and Holly likes them.
-Sweater from Old Navy that was too small.
From Other relatives:
-200 from Aunt Mare which I'm going to buy a pair of sneakers, PSP attachment and some odds and ends with.
-Contra 4 from Chris
-Ny Mets Hat, Mini Bass Set and Filet Knife from Dale.
-20 dollar gift card from Aunt Tina (for both of us)
-Shirts from Aunt Linda
-Hot Chocolate and Candy from Cindy and Asleigh
Holly did well at my house on Christmas Eve but was sick Christmas day. We only stayed there until 2 and then headed here. Cindy and Asleigh were here and Benny came later. Holly was supposed to cook a lemon and garlic chicken but she wasn't feeling well so we had plain chicken and vegetables. Benny brought Manicotti which was excellent. We just hung out most of the day and night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment