I beat all three Halo's on Legendary the last few months. I started playing Halo 1 because I was bored with the games I had and was in the mood to play a FPS. I then bought Halo 2 and 3 a few weeks of one another. I beat both on Legendary. I got addicted to Guitar Hero and beat the game on Hard and 35 songs on expert. I haven't played guitar hero in a few weeks. I bought KOTOR and really like it but haven't played because I got the PSP. On the PSP I started playing Burnout, NHL 07, Disgaea, and Ratchet and Clank. Disgaea isn't quite my cup of tea but I think i'm going to play through it some more and give the strategy elements another try. Ratchet is really fun even though the camera is a bit off (you can scroll from side to side but not up and down). Burnout started to bore me after much too little time playing it. I have a dynasty on NHL in which I'm not doing well but I'm having fun nonetheless. The defense's AI is definitely a lot better than on the XBOX and computer versions. I beat Castlevania: Aria of Darkness on the GBA on my PSP Emulator. I'm also playing Contra 4 which is going to take years to beat. It's a great homage to the old school 16 big impossible to beat games.
Thought because of how Christmas fell we would be playing hockey the last few weeks but the cunt canceled it. I've been dying to play. Chris officially gave me his synergy so i'm looking forward to trying it out. I don't really like the curve on it much but i'm going to try it nonetheless.
Holly starts her externship next week and I think i'm going to start working out again. I'm going to come home to a black house with nothing to do so I might as well start getting in shape. I'm all flabby and disgusting. Just have to get into a system like i did before.
I've been basically out the stock market for weeks and weeks because E Trade had heavy bankruptcy rumors. I took my money completely out of the market which screwed me. I was going to buy Activision at 19 and of course I couldn't get the funds back in the bank in time and the stock has gone to 29 now after upping their quarter twice and being acquired. Just bad luck/bad timing but I was right on the money with the pick. I only have one small position right now. SMSI which I bought after news of them acquiring one of their biggest rivals. I waited because the market was going down but didn't wait enough. I bought at 8.40 and SMSI went down to 7.40 before coming back up again a few days later. No big deal in the long term of things because the stock is basically where I bought it but I would've made at least 12% on it if I had waited a few more days. Oh well. As for stocks, I'm watching a few but not as many as I was. I'm not going to play anything risky long term (only for the bounces) and I have a few ideas for the new year. I've been reading the journal everyday and hopefully I can come up with a few ideas in there. I want to invest overseas to see how our economy turns out this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment