Mom didn't take Jeremy this weekend ( I figured as much because we were there on Christmas nd because Aunt Mare's relatives were up) so we decided to take Jeremy to the movies. Alvin and the Chipmunks. AND HE WAS EXCELLENT!!! I was dreading going because I figured he was going to be bad like last time but he sat and drink his huge Large Soda and ate Licorice the whole time. I think he was starting to get bored towards the end because he kept asking if it was over (whenever an upbeat song came on). We went to Panera to eat afterwards and to Gamestop. I was going to go look for sneakers but I didn't feel like it. Went home and watched the Rangers game (KICKED Toronto's ASS 6-1, AHHH!!!!) Finally a fun game to watch after watching a lot of shitty ones through the season. Watched most of the Giant's game too. Was a really decent game. Could see where the mistakes were happening but powerless to correct them. I give the team a lot of credit in making the Patriots have to play hard to win their final season game. The Giant's have Tampa Bay in the first round and after the way they played New England, hopefully it's a show of things to come in the playoffs.
Just hung out at my house the rest of the weekend, playing COD 4 (I put it on Veteran Mode but I shouldn't have). It started to snow Sunday night and I started to rush right out of the house but decided to stay for dinner. I didn't think the snow was that bad (It only looked to be an accumulation of 1 to 2 inches at that point) so I decided to watch the Rangers game. I watched two periods before Holly called me to ask if I was staying to Mom's. She had just came home from food shopping. At that point it was sleeting and when I left it was raining. I was nervous the roads were going to be shit but I wanted to get here so I could see Holly and Jeremy. I rushed out and made my way here. I drove pretty slow the whole time. It seemed icy in some spots but I took it easy, especially on Locust Ridge. I came home and played play dough with Jeremy, watched the second half of the Titans game, and all three of us fell asleep in bed together (we were trying to get Jeremy to go to sleep so we could watch Weeds.) We're going out to get Champagne today and Holly's cooking little snacks for New Year's Eve. We're just sitting at home and relaxing like always. My perfect night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment