Started listening to audio books in the car on the way to work. The old FM transmitter I bought for Chris is starting to die so i'm going to have to use the one i bought. I listened to Junky by Burroughs and it took just over two days. It was unseasonably warm at work all week; a welcome surprise after the cold we were having. I crashed my forklift into a pole at work and now it shakes a bit when I drive. I had World at War all over my trailer from a display. John was supposed to bring me Soul Calibur but he took early outs/company convenience all week. Hopefully he brings it on Monday if he's there. Kevin told Steve to put his parking brake on the forklift and Steve started flipping out at him. Saturday we went to Big Lots so Holly could get discounted Halloween decorations, PayLess so she could get a pair of shoes. Circuit City for Gears of War 2 (sold out) and then I got it at Toys R Us. Went to Old Country again. There was a line out front and I didn't really feel like waiting especially with Jeremy but we did because I was in the mood for the food. It took about 30 mins to get seated. Jeremy was a pain in line and he even hit the guy in back of us. The food was Ok. I got in there and I wasn't really in the mood for it when I started eating. We came home and I watched the end of the Rangers game (loss to Washington), played Gears for a few mins and then tried to put Jeremy in bed by himself but he flipped out and cried for hours. Holly went to bed w/ him and then we watched the Happening. I watched the new South Park and then played GOW before going to bed.
Sunday we hung out the whole day. We were supposed to go to Walmart but I didn't' feel like going out. I had the early game at hockey and while I wanted to play, i didn't feel like driving and arguing about money to Bonnie. So we stayed home and I played Gears. Jeremy was bad and was put in his room for an hour. He cried the whole time. His behavior is out of hand. Took him almost six hours to eat one slice of frozen pizza.
I haven't played Halo in a few days. Got acquainted with Gears of War to get ready for the sequel. Played a few mins of Prey and realize that it was pretty bad and it doesn't hold up. The new Gears is pretty nice all in all. Haven't tried it online yet but played a bit of Horde and played some of the campaign. I read some bad things about online matchmaking. Hoping to get online tonight. I don't want to play with Justin and Sal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment