Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Getting pretty sick of school. Scored a 59 on my first math exam. HAHA. My speech class hasn't been as bad. I go in there with the "I don't give a shit" attitude and it works. Why should i care, after the work I put in the first speech. My last two speeches have been fine and the next one looks to be easy as well. Just plugging along with school. I hate it, so sick of it. Fucking useless. I started the computer class the other day and did horrible on an assignment. I can't even pretend to care. I don't know how the math, computer, and international relations classes are going to turn out. The math i should be able to conquer but international relations the teacher isn't even online. We only have like three papers for the grade and we get graded solely on comments on the message board. Don't know what I'm going to do next year and I don't know when I'm going to figure it out. I just want to try to write that stupid book. If I make it a goal and focus on it, I know it'll never get done. I don't know how to just sit here and get the work done. I don't want to be driving to ESU for a major that they don't even specialize in. The cost is also an issue i'm worried about. I don't want to spend 25-40k on school.

Life has been boring. Hurt my wrist at hockey on sunday. Got thrown out of the game last sunday. Wasn't supposed to be at the game on sunday but went anyway. I can't play next week. I wanted to go for a morning game. Four of our guys weren't there. Jay asked ryan and Keith to fill in. Thankfully only ryan could. It would be nice to play with him again. Got recruited for the team ross is putting together. They don't want jay or rob. I don't know what I want to do. I'd like to play with a new team, new guys. I always feel bad for leaving the old team and especially because jay is a friend. Maybe he won't play next session because of the kid. Still waiting on the call about ice hockey. I'm going to call them tomorrow to see what's up with it. I really want to play.

No comments: