Friday, March 11, 2011

Wrist has still been giving me a problem. I took a week off weightlifting, played open hockey on Thursday. But it's still definitely hurt. I played open hockey last night with a team from Lehigh Valley. Ross invited me to play with them. He plays nearly every night of the week. Must be nice. He's been getting together the hockey team for the next session and it's a bit jangled. He didn't want Jay or Robbie, now he doesn't mind having Jay but not Robbie. I mentioned Chris to him and he said he "wasn't good enough" and i don't know if he was serious or not. The kid is a bit odd. Just been plugging along with school. Jeremy was off on Friday, had a math exam due from Wed-Fri and wanted to wait until fri to get the maximum amount of studying in. Dropped him off to my parents yesterday. Gotta pick him up tomorrow sometime. Wanted to go play racketball with Chris since I had to go to the Poconos anyway but fucking St. Patrick's day parade fucked that up. Maybe holly and i will go out to dinner or something tonight. Depends on how she feels. She's been coming home with headaches every night. Hasn't happened to her for a few months. I've been sleeping on the couch the last couple of nights. I kept her up with my snoring for a few days. I had some congestion and a sore throat, which I do still feel a bit. The couch isn't bad, a bit uncomfortable.

Just got back from taking the math test. Think I did pretty good with it. Much better than a 59. There were some problems that I don't think I put the answer in the exact way that she wanted but hopefully she won't take off too many points because I showed that I knew what I was doing. We'll see, who cares anyway. Besides that, nothing much going on. Still waiting to hear about the spring/summer ice hockey league. Winter is basically over, hopefully we don't get any more snow. There were massive rain storms yesterday and if that was snow, it would've been a disaster.

Dad is off next week and I'm going to go get a tattoo. Still don't know what I'm getting or where, but we'll see.

No comments: