Monday, April 11, 2011

School has been killing me. Did that country analysis paper, took forever. Can't wait until this semester is over so I don't have to look at stupid shitty books for a few weeks at least. If it were all accounting stuff, it wouldn't be bad at all. But this other shit is just ridiculous.

Went to the going out of business sale at that furniture store but the prices were insane. Stopped by Guitar Center but that was kind of bust. Went to Chucky Cheese for a little while but Jeremy wasn't having a good time there. He wanted to play one specific game and of course it was the most popular game in the place. He also wanted their pizza, which is disgusting. We went to the dinner to eat. My team got killed by the white team by a score of 14-2. Might try to go play open ice hockey on Saturday. Just don't want to walk into a sea of people. Ian called today to invite me to Pittston league. I want to play, i just don't know if that kind of drive is worth it.

Went Mountain Biking today but it wasn't that great. A lot of the trails were washed out and they got rid of that section right behind the horse pen which ties everything in the beginning together. Feels shitty without that section. We went exploring fora while but it never seemed like we were on the bikes for a good amount of time.

Gotta get out the road bike for some cardio. Haven't been able to run because this ankle is permanently fucked so I want to get out the road bike and try to put a few hundred miles on it this year. I bought it and never really used it much. My best bet would to go after I drop Jeremy off or after Holly gets home. Morning is probably better though. Plenty of uphills in town that I can try to sprint up and tire myself out properly. Have to try to box more. Holly got me hand wraps the other day. Just want to get in better shape, especially cardio and maybe knock off these last 5 to ten pounds of flesh.

No comments: