Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Chris came down yesterday. We went to the school to play tennis but the courts were asphalt. We went down 248 and played a few games. There was only one court but luckily no one was there. Felt decent playing, my serve was starting to get on and i learned how to cut my follow through in order to return the ball in the court. I think I won 3-0. Chris played better after he got the smaller racket out of the car. We shot around the basketball for a few minutes after that and then went to super buffet and played neuroshima. Still don't quite understand all the rules of the game.

I went to mom's last Monday to play tennis and for some reason Chris wanted to go to Mt. View and then we met up with Padhe and it kind of ruined things. He's a nice guy but we had to include him in the games, plus the courts were reserved from 430-730 on Monday and Wednesday. Ridiculous that the day we go there it happens. Should have just stayed in PCp and played.

Had another soccer game two Fridays ago. The field was soaked and I debated until the last minute if I was going or not. Didn't want to get stuck in a storm. Was nice all the way down there, then hit the rain when we were there. There was a steady rain and then it poured for a while but after that it cleared up. We didn't have as many guys as the first time but it was still decent.

Haven't had luck with the bike. Went down to Holly's parents for the mom's birthday and I tried to ride to the house but I got a flat tire right on 209 at Country Junction. Was ridiculous. We stopped at Dominics to get pizza for their parents and I tried to fix the flat then but had no such luck. Haven't really biked on the mountain bike the last few weeks. Went to take it out to Trexler and saw the front tire was flat. Put the tire on from the Trek but the wear on that tire made riding a bit difficult. Was going to go to Bethlehem on Sunday morning (rain on Saturday) but didn't feel like driving and went to bed late. I'm in the mood to go down there and will probably try for this weekend and then when mom takes Jeremy I can go during the week and not have to worry.

We've been playing a lot of open hockey at least once a week. It's nice to have that extra day to play. Val said he could get me into open ice hockey and I might take him up on it this week, as I don't have hockey on Sunday. We lost in our playoff game and tai had the shutout on us. I feel weak in hockey the last few weeks. The fitness just isn't there.

Been wanting to get the new treadmill and think I'm going to do it very very soon. It's too bad the back of the jeep doesn't open or I would've gotten it yesterday. However, the warranty cost between Sports Authority and Walmart is so great that I'm better off getting it from walmart. Wouldn't mind saving the sixty bucks shipping but oh well.

Jeremy joined the camp and has fun there. He only went twice last week. A few of the times were partially my fault because i was tired but he did oversleep at least one day and the weather was overcast with like a 50% chance of rain. The same thing occured today and it's a bitch because I can't go back to sleep then.

No comments: