Curiousity is piqued and i'm getting the urge again. With Christmas and lists being made and finalized, Warcraft is as easy as sending an e mail. Going to do 10 day trial soon. Getting the Battle Chest and 2 month membership should be no big deal. Getting one afterwards is a big deal. After Christmas, five unopened, unplayed games to play. Plus the time commitment of games that are still here. I should be satisfied with games for time the come. Maybe I'll play private servers if I really get desperate to show it isn't worth it. Because there's no way 15 a month is worth it unless that's the only game you're interested in. Currently playing Mass Effect, Gears of War 2 Insane (so i can sell it while resale value is still good) and Prey. Prey is almost genius with elements of Portal and the respawning isn't as bad as first thought. Provides a flow to the game. Getting the itch for Magic as well. Learning the metagame and new cards is what takes time. Still have 100 or more tickets in the account. Might play a league. Or maybe just wait for new expansion. February is new set. Maybe play on Workstation. Watched a guy on JustinTV working on a game. Unreal Engine. Interested me but there is much to learn about computer art programs to do anything that complicated.
Work has been boring. Took early outs on Thursday and Friday (only 1 hour each). Paycheck is going to look like shit. Supposed to get ice on Tuesday. Going to take off if there's the possibility of it.
Holly put up the Christmas tree on Saturday. We ordered a half pineapple Pine from Palmerton Pizza. It was decent. Wanted to watch a movie with her but the dish went out because of De La Hoya fight. We hung out, made love on couch and both passed out on couch. I came downstairs and wasted the rest of the night away. On Sunday watched half of Giants. About to go down 13 nothing at the half they block a field goal, return it for a touchdown with no time on the clock. Thought they could get some momentum from that but they didn't recover and lost. Could've clinched division today. Feed got shut off and I got busy making Xmas list for mom. Everyone else in division lost (NICE!). Holly and I ran to IGA to get lunch meat among other things. Bought US Gold Menthol and they suck. Should've paid extra dollar and gotten Salems. Watched half Ranger game but got headache from it. They were playing well and Calgary didn't have any shots for 15 mins but when they scored I gave up on it. They ended up losing 3-0. Watched Curb your Enthusiasm with Holly and she went to bed. Worked on my book for a while and then took shower.
Been addicted to Madmen. Watch an episode a day. I mistakenly watched Season 2 ep 10 instead of 1 and didn't notice. Was wondering why all plot twists were off. Interesting to watch like that though. Started listening to Big Sur by Kerouac. I never liked the writing in 'On the Road' or 'Dharma Bums' (the ideas MAYBE) but Big Sur actually seems decently written. Can't listen to radio in car much anymore. Annoys me more than anything. Even when I went to pick up Jeremy last weekend I couldn't stand music channels and listened to BBC news.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment