Got the computer!! It's great. 100 percent satisfied with it. Got Far Cry 2 which isn't that great (not linear enough, more driving then shooting) but I haven't given it much of a chance. Also got Supreme Commander which I haven't installed. Chris hooked me up with his Steam account and was playing Left 4 Dead with him a few times. It's a lot of fun.
Went to Cindy's to drop off Ashley's presents. I threw my little hissy fit but it wasn't so bad. Cindy's boyfriend is decent and I just watched TV mostly the whole time. They got Jeremy some nice Easter presents including a 400 page Spiderman coloring book and a mini basketball hoop. The basketball hoop is fun and we attached it to the sliding glass door.
Cleaned the house last week and we both arranged the big room the week before. Started playing hockey in there with Jeremy almost every day. He has fun in there.
Chris came over on Good Friday to hang out and see the new computer. We didn't do much, just hung out the whole weekend playing games. Chris fixed Jeremy's hockey net and we set it up downstairs. Jeremy's Easter Egg hunt was Saturday morning. I didn't feel like going beause I didn't really sleep the night before but I went and it was nice. He got a good amount of eggs and came home with a mini basket prize (from finding an egg with a number on it, included a bug catcher, bunny glasses, a small stuffed bunny) and a prize for all children 5 and under (blue stuffed peep). He got a good amount of candy and when we got home we noticed that he had another prize egg that we didn't notice at the Egg Hunt. Holly got that prize when she went to work on Monday but it turned out to be a goody bag with candy.
Easter turned out nice. Made a small Ham, small turkey, homemade mashed potatoes, green beans, biscuits, and stuffing. The food came out good and everyone was happy to see Dale and Shirley. We watched the Masters for most of the time Dale was here. That was the longest I've ever watched golf. He'd have it on when I lived there on a Saturday afternoon mostly and I'd watch a few minutes here and there when I was getting ready to go to mom's house.
Won our game last Sunday. I got really pissed because i got hit in the face with a stick and everyone on the team was getting checked so I checked that kid Andy that doesn't wear shinguards. I lined him up and everything. I apologized after the game. I drove to Big Wheel last Tuesday and it was a birthday party or something and there was no hockey. I drove home and watched the Rangers game. Was trying to go to hockey last night 4/14 but I didn't know if they were having it. I e mailed everyone on the Big Wheel mailing list but no one got back to me except Moe, who e mailed me at 730 on Tuesday night. I wasn't really planning on going because I somehow mistook Tuesday as the opening night of the playoffs.
Hit 80 the other night! Was in Oculus with a shitty group. It was this mage that was the problem, fooling around and not getting on the right dragon. The healer left the group and we had to find a new healer. We wiped once on a boss because of me. I landed my dragon on a platform and the pet attacked him straight out. I didn't set him to attack or anything. Then we wiped twice on the final boss and two people had to go. It was a waste. They released the patch yesterday and the game was down the whole day. I hope they reimburse us for the day of lost time. I dont' know if I want to go Affliction Spec or Demon/Destro hybrid. I like having the Felguard. Or I was thinking of going Destro to try it out while earning enough gold to get duel specs. I downloaded Eve online yesterday and played through the first tutorial. Seems like an ok game, very slow though. I'm going to give it a chance since I have a 21 day trial. Upgrading to the game is only 15 and I was thinking about that. Chris started playing LOTRO and I downloaded the trial but didn't put any time into it.
I fell asleen on the couch yesterday and Holly was laying next to me and then Jeremy climbed on top of me and I ended up pushing them both off the couch. It was an accident but I hurt Holly's back pretty bad.
Started to get into The Office and a canadian show called Trailer Park Boys. It's awesome. Been watching movies a lot lately too. Watched the X Files, a movie about Butchowski, Ghost in the Shell:Stand Alone Complex, Wolverine (terrible), and a few others.
Birthday is coming up. Here's a list of stuff that I was considering:
Microphone for computer
Computer Monitor
T-Shirts
Track Pants
Warhammer 40k
Crysis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment