Took Jeremy outside on Friday night to skateboard after I saw some kid skating on Justin.tv. I pushed him around for a little while and then the kids from next door came out. They were playing w/ nerf guns and Jeremy played with them for a little while before they had to go eat dinner.
Holly was sick all weekend. She caught a nasty virus from the nursing home. It's going around pretty good because hundreds of kids had it at pocono mountain. We were supposed to go to Ashley's party but Holly wasn't feeling well. Ken's relatives were supposed to be there and I wasn't looking forward to it. We're supposed to go this upcoming weekend and I really don't feel like going. Started to get the house straightened up. We cleaned most of the downstairs and got rid of Jeremy's old clothes and Holly got rid of Stuffed Animals. Got rid of the cardboard in the garage. Still have to get it cleaned up in there but we're on our way. Went out to Arby's for dinner on Saturday and to Big Lots and Giant. Picked up a rake at Big Lots and odds and ends at Giant. Watched the Rangers game and got really pissed off. Haven't gotten that mad during a hockey game probably since last year's playoffs with Rangers vs. Penguins.
Sunday just hung out all day. Went to Country Harvest to get Holly coldcuts. Tried to take Jeremy outside right before hockey but we were only outside for 15 mins before it started to rain. We lost a ball in the sewer. Went to hockey. Got stuck back on D and didn't play well. I scored once and hit the post on another one. Got one assist. My passes sucked badly though. Went into the boards weird and hurt the ankle. We wont the game.
Ordered our computer!!! Have been researching for a while and went with one more than I intially wanted to spend. I'd rather spend more money with something we can upgrade then get something that will be mediocre for years. Saw this on Cnet and it got very high marks and was a good value for the money. Was going to go for the Gateway FX but this one got higher ratings (even though I kind of wanted the I7 processor). I was back and forth between building one or having one built from the cheaper guys but I didn't want the aggravation either way. We got a great deal for the money and it's highly upgradeable. The approximate ship date is on 4/4 and with five to seven days ground shipping. I hope it ships out on the 4th. It's only coming from Virginia so I imagine we'll have it two to three days after it ships. Supposed to get a free T-shirt and Farcry 2 with the computer. I hope Farcry comes. Also get a lazer mouse and new keyboard. I'm really looking forward to it. Going to give Chris the Xbox once the computer comes. I've been playing Fallout here and there and I should either devote some time to it or forget about it completely.
Our paypal got hacked last week! They stole 410 dollars and bought a camera with it. Holly called the bank to inform them and to get a new card and they refunded our money two days later. We still haven't recieved the card yet.
I started to PVP on Warcraft and I really like it. It's exciting and fun and actually challenging. I'm 75 and should hit 76 tomorrow. I'm having fun with the game and can't wait to see how nice it runs on the computer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment