Went to mom's for dinner on Saturday. She cooked me rice balls and mac and cheese and choc pudding pie. We stopped off and got her flowers and a cheesecake from walmart. Holly went to hang out with Jess while I was there. Watched the Rangers game w/ Chris and pigged out. Tim and Ryan weren't at hockey and we played Bobby's team. We almost puled it off with only five guys. We pulled to 7-6 but then lost it when they scored two quick goals. It was a good game. I've ben playing like shit the last few weeks. I missed Tuesday night hockey because Jeremy and I were outside playing when Holly got home and it was such a nice day.
Rangers have been playing well lately.
My prepaid Wow time expired and I decided not to renew it. I've been wanting to play but wanted to cut down the time I was wasting playing in order to work on the book more. hasn't really worked out the way i intended. been wasting time doing other things. still trying to find us a new comp. getting closer every day. been watching tom green live every night. downloaded city of heroes trial but wasn't too impressed. i didn't really give the game much of a chance. there's a sale on age of conan collectors edition and was considering picking it up to try out.
We won this weekend at hockey against Ozzy's team. Ryan picked up 6 mins in penalties and it was his fault for a too many men penalty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment