Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Anniversary, Avery Jersey!

Holly got me a signed Avery Jersey for the anniversary!!! The best present i've gotten from her ever! Was debating the possibility of whether or not it could possibly be an Avery jersey beforehand because I was warned not to look at bank statement and was hinted at it more so when I picked up the box to put it in the bedroom. Took great willpower not to look at the shipping label. She couldn't wait to give it to me and I got it the day it came. It's a size L but I'm going to frame it and put it up on the wall. I felt guilty because it was so much money and thought about returning it but I'm going to keep it.

Played pick up hockey on Thursday. Fun few hours. Went shopping after putting it off for too long.

Beautiful weather during the weekend. Jeremy and I went outside to play hockey. We used a garbage can and he was passing the ball well. Then we went for a long walk around the neighborhood. Walked on the road behind ours where all the new houses are being built. Went to walmart later in the night to get some toilet paper and other odds and ends. Picked up Halo calendar for 2.00. Was debating on whether or not to get WOTLK and then return it once the one from amazon came but convinced myself it was crazy. Got ices at Rita's and Holly got a milkshake from McD. Came home and attempted to watch Army of Darkness but fell asleep. Woke up and watch 30 Days of Night which was interesting but poorly executed.

Won a hard fought hockey game on Sunday. Bad penalties called on the other team. One hooking but then Jay started bitching and they gave him double minor. Stupid Delay of game penalties as well. I had three assists, no goals. Came home and watched Watchmen. Good translation, liked it. Was planning on getting free tickets from Best Buy promotion but didn't do it.

Hit 70 with Lock and downloaded the WOTLK trial. Was very happy to find it works. Ran Utgarde Keep with no problem but we wiped a few times in Nexus. One time was my fault, tabbed an enemy that we weren't attacking which agro'ed more elites. They blamed it on the felguard but it was actually my fault. Plus our priest kept D/Cing and it was a pain in the ass. Also wiped a few times in Steam Vault but finally beat the boss after 4 or 5 wipes. Tried to run Serpentshire Cavern and the group was doing well. I won a pair of epic boots. We wiped at 3rd boss with boss only having 50/78k and then everyone left after one person left. Pain in the ass. Would've liked to have finished it. Solo'ed a few older dungeons to see them and to get achievements. Did Gnomer and Wailing Caverns. Did this late at night, naked so I wouldn't have to pay to fix gear. Got killed about 8 or 9 times before I got into instance. Started soloing Stratholme. Took hours to find the "Key to the City" but it was fun and challenging. Made some gold and got lots of runecloth. Made a DK and have one more quest and then i'm done with the starting zone. The Druid doesn't seem to be getting as much rested XP as the DK.

Installed Age of Mythology and I really hate the interface. Can't read what the buttons do because the help text is white. I suck at RTS but I'd like to play them. I'm going to give it another try. Or maybe i'll put Starcraft on here. Started Fallout but i'm not even out of the vault. Jeremy changed the settings on the xbox to Russian and also changed my avatar.

Did most of the federal taxes but still have to finish. Haven't had the ambition to do it. We're going to get a sizable return.

I'm craving a new mountain bike and new computer. The Ibex Frame is only 400 but I don't know how much I'd have to spend to get it up and running. Is it going to be too difficult for me to put together. Most likely, yes. The option to build a computer is always there but once again, am I going to be able to do it. I also want a nice monitor. Birthday is coming up soon so we'll see where we're at when it happens.

Started running on treadmill and don't know if the dust in garage has made me sick. Have had a scratch in my throat for what seems like a week now and didn't feel all that well tonight.

Our anniversary was today. Took Jeremy out to get presents for Holly. Bought her a figurine and picture from from Halmart and flowers from Giant. Got a card in there and bought a few odds and ends. The inside of the store is very nice and they have high quality pastries, fish and meats. Bought some bagels there and they're comparable to Panera. Got a pizza tonight for dinner.

Need to start reading comics again.

No comments: