Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday

We decided to get Mack. Holly was saying no the whole time but there was something about him I really like. When she said no I didn't really listen to it and kind of pressured the situation. I think he's going to be a good fit for the family and we'll just put in the work we need. She stopped at Petsmart on the way home from work and picked up all the things we need for him. Came out to 300. They're bringing him tomorrow, Saturday night. Been cleaning up the house today. Cable guy came and fixed our line. Our electrical line has come down lower since we've moved, probably in the last few weeks and the cable guy said he could cut the branches for us for 50 bucks. I'm going to call PPL and have them come out first, if they don't do it for free, I'll call him and have him do it.

Started playing with the resto druid in 2s and we did really well, climbing from about 900 to 1300 in one night. Our weakness if warrior/holy pally teams but i think if can heal my pet through bladestorm and the warrior attacking him, we definitely have a chance. He wanted to play tonight when I logged on but I was only on for a few minutes before I got a haircut and took a shower. 3s has been pissing me off because we don't have the team together and we found someone with both a rogue and unholy but we haven't played with him. Played last week just for points.

Next week all my other classes start. Not looking forward to that. Have a test in economics early next week. Have to do some studying for it because the latest chapter has been a difficult one, especially with the formulas.

Mom and Dad are off next week and they're going to come to the house. They might take us out to dinner. I wouldn't mind going out. I'd wager we're going to order some chinese or something while they're here.

Playing in the Worldwake Prerelease and win first game of first round after being down 20-1. Second round, of course get mana screwed second game. Fucking asshole had two uncommons that he got out both games, making me discard 4/5 cards each game. Bitch. So cheap. There goes my hopes of going 4-0. Hope I can win the last two rounds and end up with 4 packs. I'm interested in seeing what the new standard decks are after they're played at San Diego.


Skipped my Yoga X today. I missed a few workouts last week (rest week) but started up the new rotation this week. Bought some new protein power and some bars at Walmart. I didn't love the taste of the old powder but i'm not too fond of the taste of this one.

No comments: