Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Watnt to start this again

Haven't written in here in forever and I'd like to start again. Been a normal few months. Still receiving unemployment. Got a few extensions. Started back at college. Took 4 class- Business Law, Accounting 1, Principles of Management, and...it's funny that I can't even remember the other class even though it's only been a few weeks. Intro to Business Organization. I aced all the classes and did pretty well in them all during the semester. I had trouble in a few Management tests, which personally i think were rigged and aced all my business organization stuff except for the final which I got something like a 60 on. But I pulled out all A's. Accounting and Business Law were at college and the others were at the university. The teachers I had in person were good, especially teh accounting teacher and I would've liked to have continued with him, but his class was in Allentown and I didn't feel like driving there. I'm taking all online courses this semester. Micro and Macro Economics, Accounting 2, English 2 and Marketing. Two of the classes have started and the others are starting on the 22nd. I haven't had to do much work in them but when the others start, i'll be busting my ass for the last few weeks of the semester. Think I'm going to attend in the summer for at least one or two courses, especially if it determines my unemployment status.

Holly's parents came for Thanksgiving and we had a decent time. We watched some football and hung out after we ate.

I did get new glasses, two near pairs in fact.

We had a nice Christmas this year. Went to mom and dad's for Xmas Eve. Chris bought me a snowboard, which was supposed to be a surprise present but I found out about it. I bought him a hookah which he wanted (and I told him about 2 weeks prior) and we all smoked tobacco on Xmas eve, even Mom and Aunt Mare. When I bought him the hookah I pointed to the one I wanted and the woman gave me this nice carrying case but with a Hookah with apples and pears all over it. I got to the car to show Holly and we decided it was in my best interest to go back and exchange it for another one. I got some wheels, an expensive hockey visor (which I've only worn once and doesn't work that well with these glasses), a hippy/biker puppet, some t shirts, warcraft game card, Razer Naga Mouse, back massager, giant's winter hat and some other stuff I can't remember.

Holly was looking on Novica and I told her that she could buy a necklace and when I questioned her about why she didn't show it to me, she gave me my Valentines Day present. I had been suspecting that she had bought me a ring (not trying to guess it but because she had bragged "I got your present already"). She gave me the present and it was this nice men's bracelet. Poppy used to wear one and I really liked it, when I didn't htink i'd ever like anything from that site. S
My hockey team didn't do too well this season and I played particularily poor, especially because of my overall fitness and me being on defense. We only won two games all season but we had some close games, especially towards the end. I have formed a friendship with Jay and speak to him on the phone once in a while. Holly and I are supposed to get together with his wife but I don't know if that's going to happen with the dog coming into the family.

We decided to get a dog after putting it off and we are in the process of adopting a puppy we saw online. Holly had watched some sad movie about dogs last week that made her think of Rambo and I told her that we should just get one. Jeremy has wanted one and I think it'll be good for the family overall. I'm even kind of excited to get him, which I didn't think would happen. She was worried about what her dad would think but fuck him. We could take Winnona but that would hurt her mom. I'd rather start fresh with a new dog anyway. It's a Bull Terrier/Pitbull mix. We've filled out the application today and are waiting to hear back from them later this week. They have to make a home visit but we'll see what happens with it.

Been trying to enroll Jeremy in a daycare/preschool but all of the places in town are booked. I'm going to call around for neighboring towns like Leighton, even though I didn't feel like making that drive.

I bought a playstation 3 after Chris bought one. We played Resident Evil until the end and haven't finished the last few bosses. The game was fun. I got COD2 when it came out and amazon sent me two copies. I've been playing warcraft way too much. I haven't enjoyed raiding in months and stopped and then started up a bit with ICC and the end of the arena season. Started getting into arena big time and am now obsessed with it. I played with Cereb at the beginning of last season. Our classes just didn't go together. Then I started playing with a Holy pally that I almost got the killing streak achievement. We did really well, like 15-4 and then he disapeared the next week. Played with a resto shammy that was a dick even though we went like 12-3. We had a half an hour game against DK/Druid and then he quit. Tried playing with another holy pally but he was fucking annoying and I didn't play particularily well at that point. Started with a rogue and we got the 'killing streak' achievement but that was at the end of the season. In 3s we were doing pretty well but the rogue shitted out on us for the last like 3 weeks of the season and we only got to 1540 before ending at 1510. We played a few games with him at the beginning of the season and then he left. We found a new rogue who is good (and a crazy crackhead) and I change to afflic and we did well. Hopefully we can get the games in with this guy because we scheduled with him twice and he didn't make it. Leveled my mage and Druid up and geared the druid feral but I suck at it. Have enough Soul Keepers shards to get a lot of resto pieces so I'm going to do that and try resto. Gearing up the mage and having jeremy grind bgs, as well as afking some of them. Spoke to a resto druid about 2s today, hopefully I can play with him tomorrow.

I started the P90x program three weeks ago. It's been difficult, especially in the beginning but I've seen some results as much as I hate working out almost every day. I'm on my rest week this week so it'll be a change of pace with cardio and yoga. Again the nutrition is going to be my problem and I must figure out to get more fat and protein so I can put on some bulk in the next phases of the program.

Watched some of the superbowl the other night but really wasn't into it much. Rangers have been a total bore the last few months and I watched them beat Jersey the other night. They got rid of Higgins and Kotalik after they weren't performing for Yokinen. We'll see what happens with them.

Chris treated us for a game and we went in September. We went to work with dad and slept in the car, went to the dinner and wasted time until it was time to leave for the city. Went to the jew deli and ESPN zone. Had a good time at ESPN zone because it was a weekday. Rangers won the game and we had a great time.

Have only been snowboarding once. Been trying to get chris to go but he bails on me everytime. I hate to go alone but I'm going to have to. We have a lot of snow incoming and I want to try to get there. The mountain is decent, not as big as they advertise and smaller than Camelback but it's decent for being 10 mins away.

We got 4 inches of snow over the weekend. The snow wasn't good for making snowmen but Jeremy and I did anyway , adding water to it. We had fun doing it.

We had a clog in the pipe to the sewer and Dale came to help. We got a lot of hair from the drains and pushed whatever the clog was into the main sewer line. The water would go down slow since we lived here and that clog was just building. Everything has been working pretty well.

Started playing magic online out of the blue and have been having fun with it. I sold some cards right before I stopped playing so I had a stockpile of tickets. I played a bunch of drafts and did ok in most of them. I've been averaging 2 packs a swiss, with a tourney win the other night and at least 2 results with just one pack. I haven't gotten any money rares except one which has been disapointing. The new set releases to magic online next week so it'll be fun to do the premier events with it. I've been waiting to do a premier but I was trying to get into a late night one so the possibility of 33 players instead of 64 could help my odds.

No comments: