Got a foot of snow on Wednesday. Holly shoveled the sidewalk which did help me. I shoveled the driveway and wasn't sure if they were going to plow the dirt road but thankfully they did. Jeremy played with Nate and Jagr for a while which was good for him.
This week was a break week in p90x and i slacked off with it. I missed two or three days but I'm going to start back up again with the next week. Classes are coming up and i'm not looking forward to them.
We decided that we liked Booker and applied to adopt him. We went to see him on Saturday and he didn't turn out to be everything we expected. He's a lot of work and I honestly want him but getting him isn't the right decision for the family. We're going to keep looking.
Valentines day was nice. Holly got me a nice bracelet and a Where's Waldo book that's pretty neat. I got her flowers, a stuffed dog, candle, and this lotion.
Bonnie called me at five fifteen and asked if I could ref the first two games with Kenny. I did and did ok in the games. The second game I fucked up during one period and maybe called one that shouldn't have been called but I tried. Got to play offense and felt pretty good. I scored 3, fucked up on a penalty shot and got two penalties. The first penalty might have been legit but the second one was a bad call. I was backchecking hardcore and got called for a hook. I had his stick the whole time. Joe is on the team and I'm glad although it seems like I'm going to have to play defense again when Rob and Jay and whoever else comes back. The same ref that made the bad call on me called a shot of theirs a goal which didn't go in (although I didn't see it, I was going by Tye and Kenny who were on the floor.).
Been doing Ok with my drafts. Haven't won but I've often been winning 2/3 rounds. Played in a sealed tournament the other night and didn't win any packs. I thought my deck was weak but I finished 3-3. I played the tourny winner second round and that kind of fucked me. Some guy forgot to play a land his first turn in round three and he asked me to not do anything one turn but I didn't. He said "this is a gentleman's game" and then started to curse me out. I wasn't trying to be a gentleman. Got mana fucked 4th round and lost a game I think I could've taken. Oh well.
Found that high ranked hunter with a Shammy alt to run 2s with me and then saw a resto druid spamming trade and played with him. I don't know if the Shammy got pissed but he left the team. I thought the druid hated playing with me because we went on a cold streak at the end of the first night but we played tonight and went from like 900-1300. He's a good player and I think we can do well. Having trouble with Warrior/Holy pally because warrior kills my pet. Going to try to be better with pet positioning. Played 5s today and we sucked. Venom was on the team and some other guys. I think i'd rather play with the other 5s team and I might go back to them. Was supposed to play 3s tonight but I told Sur that I wouldn't make it. The rogue didn't show up again so we're replacing him. We found a good DK so hopefully we can start playing soon. Been grinding out WG on both alts and got the druid to like 650 resil. Tried to practice arena with him the other night and am going to see if Cereb wants to play with him and if not, i'll spam trade. Guild hasn't been running much because of lack of interest and a few people quitting the game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment