I got sick on Monday and was basically sick all week with a sore throat, fever, headache, and weakness. I wasn't 100% going to Mom's on Friday but I was better than I was the rest of the week. My appetite was off and everything tasted extremely salty to me. I didn't really get to enjoy the food when I was there. Besides that, had fun there. We just hung out the whole time. We played a portion of that new board game that Chris got and it was pretty fun. Holly was winning when we stopped playing and opened presents. The kid has like 20 different board games. I got for Christmas:
Bauer X40 Skates
Raquetball Racket (surprise present from mom)
Bradshaw Jersey
Sonic Care Tooth Brush
Stripe Figure
Gaborik Figure
Robot Chicken Figure
Backpack with Bladder
Hockey skates are beautiful. So light. I was afraid they didn't fit when I first put them on but you really have to unlace them all the way down to get them to open up. I didn't really want to ruin them outside but I'm going to get my use out of them and hopefully skate a few days a week at the rink. Chris got Jeremy a net for Christmas (which I still have to put together) so hopefully I can throw the net on top of my car and go to the baseball field right after I drop Jeremy off to school. Chris hooked up Rockband and I really like it. It's really neat and you really do learn the songs.
Made out pretty good. Really want to try out the skates but I have to take them to get sharpeneed. I don't know if they froze over the baseball field yet. I think I did good with Holly getting her that Forever Necklace, Novica Necklace and Sapphire necklace. Sure, they were a lot of necklaces but I didn't know what to get otherwise. She also got that tea set and everything that goes with it and the GPS.
Jeremy was supposed to go to Mom's on Sunday but the Poconos got like 8 inches of snow. We were supposed to get the same amount but we only got an inch.
Played a Magic Draft and thought I had a strong TSE deck but my opponent had ever answer to my threats. Pretty annoying. Played a SoM draft and the same happened. I can't win for trying.
Been playing Mass Effect 2 some and it's really good. Was trying to make ISK in Eve by moving products but I don't understand the market yet. I made a few million ISK but nothing to write home about. I may try it later in the week. I started grinding out Missions for the Theological Society.
The Steam sale is going on now and I bought a few games like Super Meaty Boy and a point and click game. I tried Meaty Boy, was fun but it's awful playing on the keyboard. I tried to hook up the PS3 controller but was having a hard time getting it to work.
Hit 85 on the Druid after grinding a few hours the other night. I hadn't but much time into the game since the expansion released with me playing an hour here or there and basically bored of grinding. But I was pretty bored the other night and decided to finish it up. I don't know what I'm going to do in the game now or if I'm actually going to resubscribe. I'd like to hit 85 on the Lock to do open World PVP and possibly arena but I really don't fell like doing it. I may try to tank with the Druid or even heal and I'll probably just start running some dungeons, gearing up for heroics and see what happens with it. I have to go through the buttons and bind everything good for pvp.
Hockey is starting on Sunday but there are more teams involved, as many as nine or ten as rumor goes. We may also be playing in the morning and night instead of just the night. I really wouldn't mind playing in the morning like we used to.
Been consistent with the weightlifting, besides the week I didn't do it because of illness. I bought new protein powder from Amazon and it seems to mix better than the old stuff, even though it doesn't taste much better. Haven't been consistent with drinking a shake on my day off. Also have to start running on the treadmill again, it's been a solid two weeks that I haven't run on there. I was to get the fitness up for hockey on Sunday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment