Went to Dale's today. Was there for around four hours. Basically watched the whole Penn State Bowl Game. They had a chance to win the game with 70 seconds while on the 20 yard line but the quarterback threw an interception, the fourth of the game. He made pulled pork sandwiches for us. Not bad. I started to get bored after a few hours there. Asleigh was there and Jeremy was occupied with her for most of the time. We stopped at the service station on the way home so Holly could get a Frapucino and Jeremy wanted ice cream and only ate like 5 bites and I got aggravated and threw the ice cream at the garbage and some old cunt was giving me a dirty look. His eating lately has been horrible. I've been trying to be calmer with the kid but I exploded. He's been extra nasty to us lately and we're pretty much getting tired of it. He is usually good for me during the day so I don't know if he's looking for attention when Holly get home or what. We'll see what happens in the next few days. Been starting to eat junk food and shit, I gotta get back on track again. Been lazy with the treadmill and I NEED to start doing it again. Was hoping I would be in good shape for the hockey season and I'm back where I was weeks ago. The weight is almost steady at 195 but the stomach is still here and I could stand to lose those extra ten pounds. 185 is the target weight.
Been on an Entourage kick since someone has been streaming them live and have been watching them for hours each night. It's not a great show but not too bad.
I've been hooked on this Eve Online bullshit for the last few days and I gotta cut back on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment