Monday, January 10, 2011

What a boring Sunday. I was restless, really wanted to ice skate but the baseball field is still closed. I called the number and it said it was closed, I even drove there hoping they just hadn't updated the information. I sat around basically all day playing games. Mass Effect 2 is excellent and I'm enjoying it. Was going to go hiking but didn't feel like walking through the snow. Wonder if those boots are waterproof. I doubt it. School starts up next week and I'm not looking forward to it. I have class on Thursday, which will fuck with any open hockey days. I still have to check my schedule to see if I have enough credits to graduate. I'd like to pile it on now instead of having to take a course during the summer. I guess one online course wouldn't be so bad if I really needed it. The real bitch is going to come next year when deciding what to do after this.

No comments: