Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Semester is over!!! I got a D in college algebra, fucking 68.5, cunt couldn't give me the additional 1.5 points to bump it up to a C. I got A's in the remaining classes. I'm happy I get a break from doing the work for a while and that I don't have to take the a summer course, even though I don't like looking at the D. It drops my whole grade point average. Oh well. I went to mom's for the day to play racquetball and to have a birthday dinner and Holly bought a "congrats graduate" sign for the door and a balloon.

My birthday was good. Dale and Shirley came down to bring me my presents. I got a drill, some screwdrivers, and a flashlight from them. Cindy got me a card with a 20 dollar scratch off ticket, which I lost. Chris, Aunt Mare, and Mom gave me cash.
Holly got me a couple of pairs of pants, a Cartman figure, and The Beatles guitar strap. I told her I didn't want it when I opened it up and she got upset. We went to Boca Di Bepo for dinner. I thought the food was good, didn't like the whole family portions things. Chicken Carbanara, Proscuito Cutlets, and calamari. We were bored after dinner and were going to go to the movies but nothing was planning at that time. We tried to go to the sports stores or kohls to kill time but nothing was open. Went home and watched "The Hangover" with Holly. Watched "Leaves of Grass" with her the next night. Started planning our Disney vacation. Want mom and dad to go with us but mom won't fly. Also have to start planning a couple of day trip to NY to see Aunt Mare, go to the museum, etc.

Played racquetball with Chris and Ryan yesterday. Did terrible. Was starting to blisters on my feet at the end as well. Ran on the treadmill last night and started to get pain in my leg. I hope it's not shin splints, because that's what it feels like. Just wish I could do things without being injured.

The ice hockey league fell through so I called about the roller hockey league and there might be a spot available for me on a team. The guy e mailed me last night and I'm waiting for his response. We'll see how many days a week these games are. Three days is too much, especially with Big Wheel. Two days plus Big Wheel is even a lot at this point.

Took Dad's dremel so I can hopefully cut that chain link on the bike. It's been raining for like four days straight. I want to go riding pretty bad, don't know what the conditions of the trails are going to be when we finally do get a nice day.

We beat the green team at hockey two Sundays ago and I thought I played pretty well. My fitness level is starting to get better. We got a new defenseman who is decent. HOwever, we lost this Sunday to a team with only four guys. Pretty frustrating.

Have to get my act together and start cleaning this house, cleaning the garage.

Computer works now, I don't know what to do with it. So damn expensive to get professionals to look at it.

No comments: