Wednesday, April 11, 2007



Haven't updated in a few weeks. They finally got me in the driver program and I failed out after the first week. I learned how to drive stick, do a pre trip, and straight line backing but the 45 degree backing and 90 were hit and miss. I could've went on for another week but it wasn't worth the pain. I had to go to Syndersville three times last week (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday). When I went on Friday Holly and Jeremy were with me and the line was too backed up to wait. I wasn't going to let them wait for two hours for nothing. After that we went to Lunch at Goomba's and we went to the comic store. Jeremy was bad at Goomba's and he kept shouting to pet a dog that was at the comic store.

My job is giving me two weeks at full time before they drop me down to part time. I've been making decent money on the side so i'm going to see what I have to do after the two weeks are over. I'd like to get in with Johnson and Johnson but I don't think they're opening until October. I may try Walmart Distribution again or work a few extra hours at Home Depot.

We had two nice real spring days last week and I took my bike out to Camelback. My front shock doesn't seem as responsive and my bike seemed to handle a bit off. I don't know if I filled the tires too much but i'm going to have to mess with the pressure to find something sufficient.

Easter was nice besides the weather. It was flurrying all day. We bought Jeremy a robotic dinosaur that roars and walks, a Thomas the Tank Engine DVD, Mister Potato Head Spiderman (actually a birthday present from Holly to me), a pair of sunglasses, and a James the Engine Toy ( I think, it could be Percy).

We found out that Jeremy has at least two cavities so we're trying to watch what he eats. We gave him sugar free candy for Easter and he exploded shit through his diaper and his pants. It was disgusting.

It's supposed to rain and snow tonight and there could be a few inches of accumulation. Bullshit. It's the second week of April. Where the fuck is spring. I'm tired of this weather and I want to ride my bike.

My birthday is coming up in a month and I've got Bike and Comic fever. I bought Cerebus Volumes 1-14 on ebay for 70 last weekend which is quite the deal. I hope they're in decent condition. I even got Latter Days at the comic shop for 17 where it retails for 25 on Amazon (which I was going to get for my birthday anyway). Now I only need The Last Day and i'll have a complete run in graphic novel form. I've been reading and downloading comics quite a bit too. I read the Annihilation Run which I enjoyed (even the mini series), Civil War which was interesting besides the Captain America Death, and just caught up on a few other runs (Captain America, Hulk, Daredevil, Wolverine). I'm 30's in Lucifer and I'm really enjoying it.
I'm debating on whether or not I want to get a road bike for my birthday. They're pretty expensive and I really wanted the Trek 1000 or an Ibex Classic 4500. I also wanted to buy a new front shock for my Mountain Bike and equip it with Disc Brakes. I have to see what is more important. I may be able to add oil to my Judy. Or I may be able to buy an older Marzocchi online.

No comments: