This house is empty. Chris is at college and mom and dad are at aunt mare's. Holly and I have to go to Keith's baby shower tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to it. Especially because I missed today's Rangers game and I'll miss tomorrows' too. They've been doing outstanding lately but the east is so close that it will come down to the last game. Every time they win a game, the people in the race win a game. After winning today against Boston, all the people in the race are winning (Toronto against Buffalo and Carolina against San Jose) Too close for comfort. Decent week at work. Ed is now the strip supervisor and he tries to get us out of there at a decent time if it's feasible. Got to leave early on Friday which was really nice.
Still hooked on the original Zelda. I sucked at it for like three hours straight last Saturday. Found a dungeon and kept getting my ass kicked in it and then I figured out it was the sixth one. Got the wand in that dungeon and then got stuck. Walked around (seemingly) the whole map for an hour before giving up. I turned the game on Sunday and found the second dungeon in literally five minutes. Things progressed and I've just beaten dungeon seven and I'm stuck trying to find dungeon eight (There's a secret in the tip of the nose).
Tried elebits last weekend and I got nauseous playing it. I hope the game doesn't affect me like that the next time I try it. It might've been because I ate too much. But I'm nervous to turn it on.
I'm trying to catch up on all the new comics. I downloaded a bunch last weekend and will do the same this weekend. Love the Planet Hulk Storyline and looking forward to the World War Hulk. Read the first JLA arc. The art is beautiful and the story was entertaining. I don't care for some members of the team. Have to catch up on Daredevil and Captain America. I've also read most of the Annihilation Mini Series and Tie Ins (Thanos 7-12, Drax Mini Series, Annihilation: Nova, Surfer, and Super Skrull.) I've been impressed by the whole thing. Have to read the Ronan mini before I start the main event. I'm not that interested in Ronan but I wasn't in Nova and that turned out to be the best one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment