Monday, March 12, 2007

Holly and I have been together for five years. FIVE YEARS! Time goes too quickly. Holly and I celebrated our anniversary on Saturday by having a night together at the Red Roof. We went out to dinner at TGI Fridays and played the slots for the first time at the racetrack. We ended up winning 60 dollars after all was said and done. We also took pics at the hotel and watched Raising Arizona.

Sunday Holly's water heater went so her dad had to get a new one on Monday. It doesn't seem to be heating the water enough so we'll see what happens with that.

The winter is finally over and i can't even express how relieved i am. It may get into the sixties this week and I'm definately looking forward to hitting the trails once the snow melts and they aren't big mud pits.

I played decent at hockey last night. Played on the white team which i'll never do again. I played every third shift instead of every other. Nobody else seemed to rotate and skip a shift. I used the Sherwood FeatherLite for the first time and i really like it, even more than the Reebok I was using. My wrist shot seems better (maybe because of the blade curvature). I had at least three goals and two assists.

I really like Sara Silverman's show on Comedy Central.

No comments: