Friday, March 2, 2007

Last 7--Musiq Soulchild

Saturday- Beat Zelda. Ganadorf was way too easy. There are still a lot of secrets i haven't found in the game and i think instead of it just collecting dust, I may throw it in every once in a while to try to find some of them. I know where some are located, it's just a matter of figuring out what to do/how to get there. I took Holly out to Friendly's for dinner and we went food shopping so I wouldn't have to go the next day.

Sunday-Missed another night of hockey due to snow. That's three weeks i've missed out of six. I'm not too happy about it. Went to Holly's and started to play God of War and Tekken 5. They're both awesome games. I'm really impressed by how advanced Tekken feels. Holly likes watching me play God of War. Everything about the game is fun.

Monday-Friday- Normal week at work. On Tuesday night, her first night playing, Holly won 16 straight fights on Tekken arcade mode. I stopped her at this point. She thought the game was on super easy mode. I proceeded to fight (and lose) to show her it wasn't. Worked up in the city all week. I like it better; seems a bit easier and the trucks aren't that fucked up when they come in. Except this week. On Wednesday I spent about three hours picking up spilled Musiq Soulchild Cds that fell over. They take twelve cds, tie a ribbon around them, stack them six feet high on a pallet and shrink wrap it. It's an assine way to ship them. It made the night go fast. On Friday Night a trucked pulled out as I was about to drive into the door. I was literally one to two seconds from being in the truck and if he would've pulled away, I would've probably been killed. Scary scary stuff.

I have to watch Jeremy tomorrow for a while so Holly can work on her presentation for school. One of a million things she has to do. They give her way too much work and expect too much. I was supposed to pick up my brother early and play racquetball and take him home but I'll either have to do it later in the afternoon (weather permitting, we may get snow) or he'll have to catch a ride home with out neighbor.

No comments: