Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Games I've beaten in the last six months

I originally made a list of all the games I hadn't beaten and set out to beat them before playing or buying any other games. While that didn't exactly happen, I did play through and beat some of them (and decide that others just aren't worth the time).

Beaten:

Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil Expansion
Half-Life 2
New Super Mario Brothers
Zelda: Minish Cap
Zelda: Twilight Princess
Rayman: Ravin Rabbids
Final Fantasy 3
Mortal Kombat Armageddon (One Character)
Tekken 5 (two characters)
Gears of War (Beat the whole game on Hard Mode, except Raam beaten on Regular. Going to try to beat him on Hard when I get a chance)
Guitar Hero 2: Normal

Started but never Beaten:

Ratchet and Clank 3
Eternal Darkness
Prey
Call of Duty 3
Metroid: Hunters- Something about this one doesn't sit right with me. I love Metroid Games but the design of this one confuses me.
Metroid Prime 2
Morrowind
Feel the Magic
Zelda 2

Most Likely Given up on:

Rayman DS
Goldeneye DS
Quake 4

No comments: