Thursday, March 15, 2007

Fucking snow




This is the greatest. A promotion by the USPS for Star Wars stamps being released in March, they're dressing up mailboxes in 200 cities.

And I thought the winter was over. We're supposed to get eight to twelve inches of snow tomorrow. I'm not going in to work. It's not worth it to get there and then have five people to a trailer because the roads are all fucked up. Rendel better have the roads in good condition tomorrow or people are really going to get mad. I got out of work after four and a half hours tonight. I was so happy I almost did cartwheels out the door. I really struggled to get through my shift on Wednesday and I got out after only an hour and a half on Tuesday. With tomorrow off, it'll be the shortest week ever. Perfect for Holly being on Spring Break.

Hooked up playing the original Zelda. I never played that one for more than five or ten minutes but I'm hooked on it and plan on doing some damage in it this weekend. Old nintendo and super nintendo games are a lot more difficult then games today. I also received Elebits in the mail today and am looking forward to trying that out.

No comments: