Got out of work at five thirty today, after only being there for only an hour of a half. AHHHH!! It was a slow day and I asked Andy if he was letting anyone out early, to keep me in mind since Holly is on Spring Break. So at five thirty he told me I could go. I wish I could be a strip supervisor there. As I was about to make the turn onto our road, Holly came up the road. She had to take Ashely to the doctor today. We took Jeremy out to ride his bike for a while (he rode down to the lake) and then I played God of War and hung out with Holly and Jeremy. There were six deer on the lawn and we threw stale cheese doodles to them.
I've started watching Full Metal Alchemist. I'm up to the fifth episode (i'll probably watch two more after i'm done writing this.) I started reading Lucifer and even though the first and second issues didn't interest me much, the third to the seventh were good. It has that Sandman feel to it. I'm stuck in the 280's in Cerebus. They're very challenging to completely get through. When the right auction comes along, I'm going to pick up a full set of the Cerebus phonebooks, as well as the Invisibles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment