My finger still hurts from over a week and a half ago. I guess it was/is sprained. Just watched that new (i think) MTV show Scarred. They show when extreme sports tricks go wrong. Nasty, nasty stuff. The human body is very fragile and having only suffered minor injuries (comparitevly), I can see easy I could've broken an arm or leg skateboarding. There were two of those broken bones videos that have stayed with me since I first saw them; Triple H (I think) breaking his leg jumping off the ropes and a pride fighter breaking his leg off someone elses with a kick. Some of those clips off that MTV show definately rival the former two.
We're supposed to get snow squalls and could get freezing rain tomorrow. The last two days have seemed so warm that I forgot we could still get this kind of weather. I've never been so glad to have weather in the thirties. I just want the winter to end. I want to be riding my mountain bike!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment