Friday, February 16, 2007

Injury 2

Hurt my finger playing hockey yesterday. Didn't notice it while playing but noticed it more and more when I got home. I don't know how I did it. Maybe one of the times I fell. The floor seemed a lot worse than normal. Heard on the news that it was minus twenty five windchill last Monday. I wouldn't doubt it. The coldest day I ever remember. Cold never really stands out in my mind, except three years ago when I was working at Stop and Shop and I walked from the store to the comics store (Four blocks away) and it was brutally cold. On the way home from work 1010 news (which my dad listened to every night) had a cold advisory in affect.

On the way home tonight, about two minutes from the entrance to our community there was a volunteer fireman blocking off the road with flares. There was a car accident and i had to drive around the accident to get to the community, which was twenty five minute detour. Not what I wanted to do after a hard day of work. When I got home Jeremy was up. A funny suprise. He fell asleep at six and holly couldn't get him up when she tried. He eventually woke up at twelve thirty. I watched some of ice age with him before we put him to bed. Fucking snow. Ten inches they say. I really hope Holly's dad can fix her car so we don't have to buy a new one. I've been eating all night. Can't seem to get full.

No comments: