Sunday, February 11, 2007

Weekend

Holly and saw Pan's Labyrinth on Saturday night for our date. It was a good movie. On the way home from Walmart later that night I saw what must've been a guy running from the cops. The cop was on the side of the road with his lights on and there was a car on the other side with it's door open. The cop was running back and forth across the road and when the guy in front of me stopped, the cop started screaming at him to drive.

No hockey next week. They're having some kind of diabetes fundraiser there. Gay! I didn't play that great tonight. I didn't feel comfortable with my shots or passes. Even stopping gave me a problem. The floor seemed more slippery than usual. This was the first time I played in three weeks. I had two goals and at least four assists.

Played video games this weekend and relaxed. Started to test out some of the popular magic decks too. I'm in the last dungeon in Zelda (stuck) and in Gears of War (stuck). Gears is a pain because the people have these torque bows that blow up when they hit you and they're basically snipers. And Zelda I'm usually decent if I put it down and come back a few days later.

Supposed to get a lot of snow on Tuesday Night and Wednesday. See how it is out and maybe call out of work. I'd like a day off this week. Holly's Power Steering went on her car and has to be replaced. Hundred dollars down the drain.

No comments: