Took Jeremy to his doctor's appointment about his heart. Everything turned out to be ok. He has a pin sized hole in the lower right ventricle. The doctor said it should heal up within the year but even if it doesn't, he just has to be cautious before surgeries, with urinary tract infections and a few other rare circumstances. We have a follow up a year from now. Jeremy was going crazy screaming and kicking and being upcooperative. We took him to Burger King aftewards for breakfast, then went to Kmart and the library to rent movies. Got off on Friday for all this.
I'm in a selling mood so this weekend I went through a good chunk of my comic books and made a list of them. I want to type up the list so I can fill in any holes in any of the good collections and get ready to sell off some of the ones I don't want. I've been meaning to sell some of them for a while but never got around to it.
Watched more of the Superbowl tonight than I have in the last few years. I don't think I even watched any of it a few times. Didn't think it was that bad of a game. I love seeing teams playing in sloppy weather. Makes for lots of turnovers and action.
I'm in a Magic mood and I started playing again this weekend. The new set just came out so it's the most exciting time to be playing with all different decks out to be toyed around with. I'm trying to learn what's been popular and winning the last few months and looking if I can come up with anything.
Played a lot of Zelda and a bit of Gears of War this weekend. Haven't touched Call of Duty online and I think I'm the better for it. I'm at the end of Final Fantasy 3 but it's pretty difficult and I may have to level up A LOT before trying to fight the bosses. Plus you can't just go and fight the bosses. You have to make your way up to them and even the random battles in this section can kill your party quickly. There are a total of five bosses (I think) and I haven't beat one of them. I'm frustrated with that shit but i'm going to keep toying around with it.
In an ebay kind of mood and that can definately be a bad thing for the bank account. Holly and I did sell some stuff in the last few months.
Music---Cypress Hill: Hits from the Bong (Fucking song is always stuck in my head!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment