I was going to write about how perfect Sirius is with the addition of their new 90's alternative and Frank Sinatra channels until I read about their merger with XM. Sirius has everything to offer XM and XM has almost nothing to offer Sirius Subscribers. I'm interested in seeing how it will all pan out in the next few months but I think along with a price increase or different pricing strategy (a la carte pricing), it's going to be a let down.
Rangers lost tonight. It's crunch time right now and if they don't get their fucking act together and win most of the games, they won't be in the playoffs.
I really like Nine Inch Nails two new songs and am very interested in everything they're doing with the new album. Concept albums can be brilliant or annoying but I think this will fall into the former. All the work put into websites and riddles and everything is very enthralling and a very good way to keep fans interested and to build hype. I will definately see them play live this year and am looking forward to the live DVD.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment