Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Frozen

This artic weather pattern is killing me. Monday night was the worst, coldest night I ever had at work. I wore a pair of long johns, three t-shirts, three sweatshirts, my jumpsuit and a columbia jacket and was never once near warm. I don't feel like being there and things I would normally do as my normal job responsibilities are thrown out the door. It's draining me physically and when I get home I just want to go immediately to bed, instead of staying up for the four or five hours that I usually do. I'm thinking about requesting a day off this week. I can't wait until the weekend. Have to see what Holly and I are doing. Probably going to try to go ice skating.

I'm close to beating Zelda and I'm trying to figure out how to beat Final Fantasy 3. I won the Zelda Master Quest game through ebay which includes Zelda 1, Zelda 2, Majora's Mask, and Ocarina of Time. I played through some of Majora's Mask on an emulator and can't wait to play it on my TV. I never put more than ten minutes into Zelda 1. Got towards the end of Zelda 2.

Song: Marilyn Manson: Personal Jesus (Depeche Mode Cover; I didn't like this the first few times I heard it but i've grown to like it.)

No comments: