
The whole Boston Aqua Teen Hunger Force situation is the funniest potential terrorist scare I've ever heard about. New York City stinking a few weeks ago at least had the potential for some kind of problem. But this was just outrageous. And there's no better possible picture that has to be printed in major newspapers.
Can't wait for spring. I want to be out there on my dad's boat, a nice sixty degree day with those fish all ready and willing and starving after winter thaw. It's almost too easy and for those few weeks you think you could become a fishing star, until it gets hot and they don't bite for shit.
We're switching over all the locks at work to abloy. Just got my key on Thursday night. For 100 dollars, you'd think the thing could be made out of silver. I had to sign it out and if I lose it I have to pay for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment