Passed my remaining home study tests. Yesterday, when I brought the tests to the instructor I asked him to go over a few questions with me. They were the trickier questions that could go either way. We thought about them logically and he made me change a few of the answers. And they ended up being wrong. Someone in the future has the potential to fail because of the stupidity of the testmakers. And it's not right.
Crosby Crosby Crosby. I'm so jealous of you. This kid is going to be a major force in hockey for years and years.
Have a blood blister on my hammer toe that I have to pop.
Decided to start reading Cerebus. I'm up to issue 265 and the series goes to 300. I'm going to read it all from issue one in the near future. There's a lot of stuff I missed just reading issue to issue. Sim was as close to a comic celebrity as there ever was. Funding an independent comic and having it receive major success, he made lots of money and gathered plenty of press. He received much attention for his (said to be) misogynist views. There was much I missed skipping over his note and letter pages. The comic itself would only go for 20 or so pages and the notes and letters would last another 4-8. Sim's art is brilliant and the artistic lettering (which i've never seen anywhere else) is second to none.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment