Friday, January 12, 2007

Hobby Addiction




I get into a hobby very passionately for a few weeks or months and during that time almost completely give up on all my other hobbies. My big one right now is video games. The prerelease for the new magic set is about a week away so i'll probably start reading up on it and playing it online again in the next few weeks. Especially since the new set is really crazy. I was heavy into magic before the last set was released (and a bit into the release) but then got obssessed over the Wii.



Holly and I were on Main Street today and I was going to go to the comic store to get something to read but I decided against it. Why buy when you can get it for free? I'm going to definately try to download a few comics to catch up on what's going on. Reading comics is actually more beneficial this way because reading a large numbers of titles (as i was doing) monthly can cause you to forgot what's going on title to title. Definately have to catch up on Hulk, Civil War (Is it over yet?), Astonishing X-Men, JLA, and everything else. Have a lot of reading to do.

My main hobby has gone from:

Comic Books to Fishing to Mountain Biking to Magic Cards to Hockey to Magic Cards to Video Games

No comments: