Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Weekend

Feeling tired. Planned on working on my book work and tests after my shower but I'm just playing online and will probably go to bed shortly. Weekend was short and boring. Holly and I went to ESU to return one of her books on Saturday afternoon, took Jeremy out to lunch, and took him to visit Aunt Mare. It's the first time he's ever been in her apartment. He was being really bashful around her so we left after only about half an hour. Then I went home and played Chris in NHL 2007 which I'm still not entirely comfortable with. We started off with the intentions of one quick game but ended up in a best of five series. He was winning the last game 1-0, 3-1, and then 4-3. I came back and scored with only 4 seconds left. Kovalchuck! No one scored in overtime and I ended winning in the shootout with Kozlov!!! CHAMPION! Played Gears of War for a while (which I'm not good at), hit the punching bag for about twenty minutes, and then did two and a half hours of videos and tests. I still have two videos to watch but there are no tests that go with them. The railroad crossing test was the best. Afterward Chris and I looked up train crashes. Here are the two best we could come up with. I never heard him laugh so hard.





Afterwards I played Call of Duty with Chris online and then went to bed. Woke up and played Zelda for a few hours. Got to the end of the sand dungeon and got stuck. Overlooking something stupid i'm sure. I'm a big fan of Zelda games but I think this game is one of the greatest GAMES of all time. People always rate Ocarina of Time as one of the best games of all time and I agree but that game doesn't effect me as much as it could or should because I didn't play it when it came out. Never bought a Nintendo 64 because I wasn't into games at that point.

I'd like to start running on the treadmill a few days a week. I have to see how I'll work that into my schedule. My parents have the treadmill at home but I can only use it on the weekends. I bought a jump rope last week but haven't used it. I have to see if I can clear some stuff in the garage so I swing it freely. Wish I could play another sport or especially more hockey but all the ice hockey leagues seem to be on weeknights when I'm at work. I'd love to play ice more than anything.

I'm in the mood to get another tattoo. I saw one that I really like, a panther and cobra all wrapped up and facing each other snarling. It's a classic old school design that varies everywhere you see it. I have the flash at home of the one I want. There are pics online of the same concept but wrong execution. I want to get it done big on my back but I don't know if Holly will let me. She doesn't really like tattoos at all. I always told her i'd get three tattoos; One for her, one for me, and one for Jeremy. I've got mine but I haven't found what I want for hers and jeremy's. I want his name on my body with a picture but I don't know what picture to get. I'd also like to get his name in old english but i think it would look stupid on my arm. Holly's tattoo is going to be on my chest probably with her name and my name in a heart or rose or something to that effect but yet again, haven't found anything i really like.

No comments: