Holly had to go back to school this week. I'm really proud of her for going through all she does. She has an incredibly hard semester with six classes and four clients for clinic. School stresses her out something aweful and i admire her for being so strong and trying to do a good thing for our family.
I got my home study books and videos for my driver apprenticeship. There's one big book to read (general knowledge), two smaller books and pamphlets (Driver Log and Smith System) and about ten videos to watch. I plan to start on the book work tomorrow and do the video work during the weekend. It's going to be a long, boring weekend. Holly and I will probably just take the baby out to lunch on Saturday and then I'll get started on my work. I have two weeks to complete my 13 tests but I want to get done early so I have time to retake them if I mess up.
I definately am going to download boxing instructional videos this weekend. I have to download DC++ first. I'm planning on working the heavy bag both Satuday and Sunday because I don't get to do it any other time during the week. I wish my parents didn't hear it while they were sleeping or I'd hit it on Wednesdays when I go there after work.
I'm addicted to playing Call of Duty online. Time flies and I wonder where the last few hours of my life have gone. They released new maps yesterday and while I really want to buy them and play them like crazy, it's essentially a bad idea. I want to finish the games I'm playing first.
It's amazing how great of a system the 360 is. The way they can release new maps and levels for games is an amazing feature. The online play is great and for fifty bucks a year it's well worth it. Downloading the game demos is worth that alone. I went to my house yesterday and found my brother talking to a kid while playing him in hockey. Stuff like that still amazes me. Hearing people tell you where a sniper is in COD or cursing the fuck out of someone. Gaming is the best it's ever been and will only get better.
I'd like to eventually try World of Warcraft (I even have the ten day demo disk) but know I will get addicted to it. Chris bought NHL 2007 for the 360 yesterday. The differences between the computer version and the 360 version are quite noticeable and it's almost as if i'm playing a different years release of the game or a different companies hockey game.
Wireless remotes are great but batteries are a pain in the ass!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment