Saturday, January 6, 2007

Sporty kind of day

The Rangers won today against the Canadians which makes four straight wins. They're very streaky and in the last 16 games they had five straight wins, then seven straight loses, then four straight wins. They are currently in 4th place in the east. Jagr suffered a mild groin injury today, first such of the season. The groin is a very difficult injury to deal with as it can and will nag a player consisitantly. If only Crosby's groin injury would bother him some more!! Blair Bett's signed a two year contract with the Rangers which makes me extremely happy. He's a worker and a very good asset for the team.

I haven't watched much football this year (or ever after only getting into it a bit this year) but the Dallas game tonight was awesome. A real nail bitter the whole way through. This game and the Rutgers game (against Lousville I think) were two games that make me want to watch a bit of football if I have the time. I'd watch hockey over it anytime and in almost any circumstance. Going so far as watching five year olds play hockey over watching college or professional football.

No comments: