Sunday, January 28, 2007

I Hate You SNOW!

Missed another night of hockey because of the snow and my unwillingness to drive in it. It was coming down pretty hard for an hour and a half and I thought the roads outside the community would be a mess. But they were barely covered and it basically stopped when I got back to Holly's house. Wish I would've just made the attempt to go and found out how they were. You know how it is though. The time you chance it is the time it snows five inches out of nowhere.

Another slow weekend. Didn't go out because I was finishing up all my FED EX stuff. The one tape they gave me was busted (or I busted it in transit) and it got stuck in my vcr. Made me laugh. I just have to get the tests graded. I noticed on a different test I got graded that their answer sheet is fucked so we'll see what happens with these.

Jeremy is saying "Fuck". It's mostly after he drops something (like someone I know). It's cute and funny when he says it. But I don't like it. I try to watch my mouth around him for the most part but sometimes just can't help it (like tonight in the snow or during a hockey game).

Ate too many M&M's and now I have a stomach ache.

NHL 07 is so glitchy thats it's funny. I scored a goal yesterday (we even did an instant replay) and it didn't register. The AI always goes offsides and doesn't skate into positions for scoring chances or for good defense. The announcers even fuck up the order of their words. And they're much too excited to see shootouts.

No comments: