Friday, January 12, 2007

Get out

I've been in one of those adventurous moods the last few days where I want to go out and do all kinds of crazy things. I've especially been in the mood to rock climb or paintball or do some kind of crazy difficult obstacle course or Adventure Race. They had Adventure Racing on the original X-games and it fascinated me all those years ago. They even had Rockclimbing and Skydiving and/or Bungee jumping but they were all too boring to even watch. I definately want to do more outdoor activities this upcoming year. Last year was the first year I spent a lot of time in the wilderness since I was a kid. I love mountain biking and really want to make some trips to new trails this year. Finding worthy and difficult terrain can be a real pain in the ass though. I'd like to do some real rock climbing, hard hikes, and easier fun hikes with holly. And camping. Holly and I are DEFINATELY going camping this year as our yearly vacation and maybe a weekend getaway or two.

Beckham is coming to the MLS which means the socer league no one cares about or pays attention to will get coverage all over the world. There must be extreme amounts of money at hand.

Here are the overall top 10 best-selling videogames for December 2006:

Gears of War - Xbox 360 (Microsoft) (Have it but haven't even tried it yet. I'm making it my business to sit down with this this weekend and play it!)
Guitar Hero 2 Bundle- PS2 (Activision) (Beat it on medium and struggling through hard mode)
Madden NFL 07 - PS2 (Electronic Arts) (Want it but don't know if i'll get into it enough)
Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess - GCN (Nintendo) (Reserved and will never be picked up)
Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Wii (Nintendo) (Ahhhh! Perfect game. Entering Sand Dungeon.)
WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2007 - PS2 (THQ) (No interest)
New Super Mario Bros. - NDS (Nintendo) (Beat it. Little too easy but very very fun. Have to finish the hidden levels)
Call of Duty 3 - Xbox 360 (Activision) (Forth level in Campaign Mode. Current online ADDICTION)
Yoshi's Island 2 - NDS (Nintendo) (Maybe in the near future)
Call of Duty 3 - Xbox 360 (Activision)

Now, here are the overall top 10 best-selling videogames for the entirety of 2006:

Madden NFL 07 - PS2 (Electronic Arts) (Every year on top!)
New Super Mario Bros. - NDS (Nintendo) (DS has sold more units than everything except PS2)
Gears of War - Xbox 360 (Microsoft) (This is going to be a long running franchise.)
Kingdom Hearts II - PS2 (Square Enix) (Not too sure about this one. Disney and FF characters??)
Guitar Hero 2 Bundle- PS2 (Activision) (This is going to get people to try playing real guitars...and prompty quit)
Final Fantasy XII - PS2 (Square Enix) (Getting this in the near future)
Brain Age: Train Your Brain - NDS (Nintendo) (Have to watch the video on this one. )
Madden NFL 07 - Xbox 360 (Electronic Arts)
Tom Clancy's GRAW - Xbox 360 (UbiSoft) (May pick this one up in a fewmonths when the price is right (20.00)
NCAA Football 07 - PS2 (Electronic Arts) (This one suprises me)

No comments: