Tuesday, January 2, 2007

07'

I don't like making just one resolution (or sticking to one for that matter) so here's some stuff I want to do in the new year

Be more patient and less angry
Somehow manage to stay a full time dock worker or find another decent paying job
Get into better shape
Learn to box/MMA or find out that I hate it
Learn to ice skate a lot better
Write in this blog at least once or twice a week
Put at least 500 miles on the bike, visit new state parks and maybe make a small mountain biking trip
Teach jeremy how to play hockey
Sleep less
Beat all Zelda games (Have only beaten Ocarina of Time, Minish Cap, and Windwaker.)
Go paintballing and rockclimbing
Learn something new

Concerts in 06:

Beck with that crazy one man band guy
Buckcherry and Blackstone Cherry
Flaming Lips with a band not worth remembering the name of

Sporting Events of 06:

FC Barcelona vs. New York/New Jersey Red Bulls (August)
New York Rangers vs. Devils (April) Devils win 3-2
New York Rangers vs. Florida Panthers (December) Rangers win 3-2
New Jersey Devils vs. Philadelphia Flyers (October) Devils win
Wilkes Barre Penguins vs. Hershey Bears (May-2nd Round of playoffs) Wilkes Barre gets their ass kicked
Wilkes Barre Penguins vs. Philadelphia Phantoms (December) Wilkes Barre 7-1

Games I'm most looking forward to in 07:

Super Mario Galaxies
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (Better come out for the 360)
Legend of Zelda: Phanton Hourglass
Halo 3

Movies I'm most looking forward to:

300
Spiderman 3
Transformers
Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer (I didn't see the first movie but I'm a fan of the Silver Surfer. With the Surfer there has to be a Galactus based storyline. Maybe he's actually the nemesis in the movie. Or maybe it's a lead in for a triology. I haven't read up on it and don't feel like it right now.)
TMNT

Concerts I'd like to see in 07:

Flaming Lips
Beck
Nine Inch Nails
Audioslave
Rob Zombie

Music I'm most looking forward to:

Meh. NADA

No comments: