Sunday, January 7, 2007

Christmas 06'

The Giant's are out of the playoffs. They played a good hard game and their defense just couldn't stop the Eagles on the last drive of the game. I stayed home from hockey tonight (which is amazing considering I haven't played in two weeks because of the holidays and I almost NEVER stay home). It was the wisest decision and although my ankle doesn't feel too too bad, I doubt there will be any shortened days at work this week.

Christmas this year was very good, as it always is. I'm also trying to remember the last few years of Xmas presents.

Christmas 06'

Xbox 360 Premium (Chris and I)
Call of Duty 3 (Wii, Chris and I. Bought before the Xbox 360 version)
Call of Duty 3 (Xbox 360, Chris and I. Discounted special with the 360)
NHL 2007 (Regular Xbox, Chris and I. Stupid worker gave my mom the wrong game)
Final Fantasy 3 (DS)
Tekken 5 (PS2)
80lb Heavy Bag
Boxing Gloves
Practice Gloves
Paul Coffey Feather Light Hockey Stick
New York Rangers Hat
New York Rangers Hooded Sweatshirt
New York Rangers Dad T-Shirt
Fishopoly Game
3 pairs of sexy silk boxers
1 pair of Starter sneakers
Hulk vs. The Leader figures
Bass Decal for Car
3 pairs work jeans
1 pair of nice jeans
Cheap Hooded Sweatshirt
Weird Slippers with no front
Collapsable fishing rod
World's best uncle pen
Long John's
Wool Socks

Christmas 05'

Nintendo DS
Paintball Gun
Super Mario 64 (DS)
Meteos (DS)
Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil Expansion Pack (Xbox)
Half-Life 2 (Xbox)
Spinning Rod Fishing Pole
Baitcaster Fishing Pole
Sirius Radio
Nixon watch
Jeans
Cerebus T-Shirt
Pacman T-Shirt
Cheap Crossbow

Christmas 04'




Christmas 03'

No comments: